Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World bosses ruining the game

Default World bosses ruining the game

Is anyone else tired of 75% of all logged in people sitting in nobles/commons? Rare pets and rare items were a mistake.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Let's go start our own MMO, with blackjack, and hookers.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Is anyone else tired of 75% of all logged in people sitting in nobles/commons? Rare pets and rare items were a mistake.
    Given there is ten times as many ppl online, groups still form much more frequently than ever.

I have never seen so many groups forming in General, not since Kithai was fresh. Too many at the same time perhaps, dragons are after all about.

What! PVErs up in arms over mindless farming? That, that can not be!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Thumbs down

I have a screenshot of two people total in a mini that has popped, 5 seconds before starting. By adding one feature they have ruined other parts of the game. The amount of people on the forums saying they had no problem farming the dragon on 10 alts literally made me lose all hope in humanity.

PVE baddies, pve baddies as far as the eye can see and it took this event to really bring them out. The cloaks will be worn by those with no lives, that sit and mindlessly farming bosses for a year straight. Legendary items should be granted in ways that express superior skill over others, not this way.

Also in engaging in pvp I get 4-5 tells almost on the spot by people I have never heard of in my life calling me an *******. Besides the second someone gets attacked they run to the guards instead of calling guild mates for help and actually starting open world pvp.

*Edit* Will post screenies when I am home from vacation
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Nokusakara farms all pve carebears on Fury server and they cry so much when u hit them while dragon is on

So fun pvp and earn epic rewards while doing PVP! First time, GG funcom thx

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Nokusakara farms all pve carebears on Fury server and they cry so much when u hit them while dragon is on

So fun pvp and earn epic rewards while doing PVP! First time, GG funcom thx
    Thats not pvp! You know that right?

-----> To the OP:
    A simple 4 hour lockout after you get 1 lootbox and the problem is fixed.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

LOL Funcom is the biggest troll.

They re-use and reskin some old content that drops stuff from 2-4 years ago and everyone wets their panties. Screaming wow, how amazing, new content! Forget everything else, lets grind the living poop out of this!

Funcom successfully ruined pvp servers with this pve content. Minis are next to non existent at times, oh and when you go and try to pvp by the dragon. Guess what? Two raids instead of fighting each other, teams up to pve... If you gank them you'll get called out in global as a jerk lol.

I heard there were nearly 11 instances of noble districts on crom... Insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    -----> To the OP:
    A simple 4 hour lockout after you get 1 lootbox and the problem is fixed.
    This is true. Funcom should definitely implement this.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartek View Post
    Funcom successfully ruined pvp servers with this pve content. Minis are next to non existent at times, oh and when you go and try to pvp by the dragon. Guess what? Two raids instead of fighting each other, teams up to pve... If you gank them you'll get called out in global as a jerk lol.

I heard there were nearly 11 instances of noble districts on crom... Insanity!
    You make it sound like PvP was worthwhile and functional in the first place. And so what if someone calls you out as a jerk in Global? If people can't understand what a full-on PvP-server entails, they shouldn't bloody roll there.

Hell, get a raid together with likeminded people and start rolling face. Far more interesting than muppeting about in Minis, which in itself is an idiotic concept on a PvP-server.

I'll agree on that it's stupid that one gains more from cooperating on killing a PvE-boss on a PvP-server than actually slaughtering fellow players, however. Because that IS idiotic.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast