Thread: New Gallery Blog - THE THIRSTY DOG SALOON!

Default New Gallery Blog - THE THIRSTY DOG SALOON!

Hi everybody!
    I've opened a new blog about Age of Conan, the THIRSTY DOG SALOON!

http://ageofconangallery.blogspot.no/

The purpose is just to have fun sharing images about the game.
    Armors, weapons, mounts, creatures, screenshots, environment, players' portraits...everything that can be fun and useful for players.
    Everyone can contribute sending via email their own pictures, they will be added to the site. The email link is on the site, in the right column.

If you send screenshots of weapons or armors, be sure to include in the image the statistics. To show them, just roll your mouse over the piece you want to share before taking the screenshot. Remember also to write your nickname or character's name if you want to be credited. It will be useful also to know where you dropped the item.
    As general rule, provide as much infos as you can.

Here is an example of how a useful screenshot should be:

http://i39.tinypic.com/o7ium0.png

I will edit the image and add it to the site, if you don't want to edit it by yourself. This will be the result after the edit:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ebbsja.jpg

Thanks to everybody.
    Good game!
    Last edited by caabal78; 27th December 2013 at 02:16.

Thumbs up

Always happy to see more AoC-related blogs and sites. Keep it up!
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Thanks!
    I try to do my best, it's a waste to see such a good game with such a poor community. All the databases have been abandoned, there are only a couple of blogs still kept updated (Cynara Blog, Henryx Blog and Assassin Hideout for example...)
    I can understand that this is a game from 2008, but it's still better than a lot of new stuff in the world of mmorpg.
    If you want to contribute, just send me images using the email link on the right side of the blog.

Good game!
    Last edited by caabal78; 5th January 2014 at 16:51.

While my computer is old and tired, I can give you tips for awesome screenshot spots:

-White Sands Isle is the prettiest map of whole game. Everywhere in White Sands makes a good screenshot.
    -Forgotten City in Gateway to Khitai is the prettiest dungeon ever. You can enter after 40.
    -House of Crom in Field of the Dead is second prettiest dungeon ever and has the most impressive lighting you'll find in this game. You can enter at 80.
    -You can see full pvp armor sets on pvp armor vendors inside Conarch Armory, but there'll be only vendors for your own class.
    -Temple of Erlik (Turan raid, only for buyers of Turan) is unbelievably tasteless, it's a sight to behold. You can enter and take photos if you join someone who's cleared it for the week.
    -Serpent, wolf and tiger mounts are goofy and silly as hell and you can easily find people to pose for you with them.
    -There's also a lot of vanity focused people with bizarre and entertaining outfits, it shouldn't be too hard to convince them to pose for you.
    -Disco pants is the best item ever (from Iron Tower). Disco robe is also nice but not as cool as the pants. Find someone who has them.