Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World boss started early

Have been killing dragons all day so far.

Congratulations all ;]
    We will be Serious after death.

What is the loot table so far? From what I could tell, you either get a blue box or a purple box. Seems the blue one gives t1, t2, vanity gear, level 80 food, buff potions, and pets and the purple gives t3 armor, weapons, even simple relic 3's.

Can anyone expand on this?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    What is the loot table so far? From what I could tell, you either get a blue box or a purple box. Seems the blue one gives t1, t2, vanity gear, level 80 food, buff potions, and pets and the purple gives t3 armor, weapons, even simple relic 3's.

Can anyone expand on this?
    Oi' !! ~ T3 gear from a world Boss? After New Year; geared newbs. A wise man once said ..."ZOINKES!"

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Oi' !! ~ T3 gear from a world Boss? After New Year; geared newbs. A wise man once said ..."ZOINKES!"

Is very rare tho, and geared newbs is somewhat common since... uuuh... forever.

Seems if you are lucky enough to get a purple slayer's cache you are possibly in store for a new item. Someone just got a 78con, 30 hate, 30 crit, 133 protection ring that I've never seen before.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Default I heard you like boxes, so we put boxes in your boxes...

I got a purple box from opening the blue box. I was kinda hoping that the purple box would then drop a blue box and I could get stuck in an endless loop, but unfortunately I just got three T3 simple relics.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    I got a purple box from opening the blue box. I was kinda hoping that the purple box would then drop a blue box and I could get stuck in an endless loop, but unfortunately I just got three T3 simple relics.
    LOL that would have been awesome

Thanks for the info on where the spawn pts appear to be.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

They drop green boxes too, I had two of those.

I want the dragon pet. BDA gear would be nice too.

Edit: I tried before work today but missed the dragon spawn due to being in the wrong instance. There were six instances open in nobles on crom: we had about sixty or so sitting in Nu instance.

Maybe the GMs could spawn the boss in more than one instance? Or is there any way to make a bigger instance?
    Last edited by Anubium; 24th December 2013 at 17:03.

Given that the event started early, it makes me wonder if it will end early too. Will the next boss start spawning on the 1st like we originally thought, or will it actually start the night of the 30th (1 week after Black Dragon started spawning). Will the event be fully over by the morning of the 8th like we expect, or will it end a day or two early?

These questions are on the minds of many people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast