Thread: A question

Default A question

Is there an updated list of all combos per class and per level? Somewhere out there? Perhaps?

I'd love this seeing how I like to be prepared instead of being jumped by the skills or the lack thereof.

no

best way to currently learn other classes is logging on TL, creating new class and then boosting it to lvl 80 via NPC
    Retired

Updated list? Nope. Most of the combo's haven't changed though.

I've just been scrolling through http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/35415 and most of the information is still pretty accurate. You have a few slight differences, like the Assassins "Slow Death Strike" saying it inflicts x amount of unholy dmg per second when it really inflicts poison dmg. Small things like that.

As for the spell casters, the only thing that's different are the buff spells. The damage spells are pretty much the same. The dmg coefficients might have changed a little, but they pretty much do the same thing as they did in 2008.

So all in all, it's still about 90% accurate.

Well that is...disappointing to say at the least. The fact that I don't know what I am looking forward is partly killing my will to play. I mean...you are asked to do all these quests and run around like a headless chicken and for what exactly?

I guess you could say that I like to have an Intel on stuff. Personal preference.

It's not entirely up-to-date, but the AoC Wiki does have all the combos/spells/abilities you get as you go along for each class:

http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Age_of_Conan_Wiki

I've just been looking at that wiki and O.o...

WTF did they nerf Guard so TITANICALLY??? I mean dmg increases were tier 2 instead of tier blah blah, counterstrike used to bleed, dulling blow used to bleed, oh and not to mention that Dulling used to debuff CR(useful) and now debuffs HR by lol amounts(-4 at 20 that's +0.8% chance to hit someone HAHAHAHAHA compared to -50 CR{-4.5 dps at that level} O.o) as well as the nerf to Toughness(+5% armour instead of +5% inv HAHAHAHA). Man that's so sad!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???
    Last edited by Nehkur; 12th December 2013 at 20:15.