Thread: Mrcorp

Default Mrcorp

What ever happened to Mrcorp ToS advocate?

Did he quit?

iNSINin

edit
    Last edited by PriestofMitra; 7th December 2013 at 02:58.

Mrcorp has pretty much given up. He was banned several times for making posts about who he mini gamed with and for offering TOS help. In addition to that, the game director just did not focus on making PVP content, and tended to troll players more than help them with better content that would increase population.

RIP mrcorp

This game is forbidden by gods. Soon or soonish Aeria would buy all toys from Funcome. Maybe after that we will see some new pvp content and fixes ( necro spellweaving and pets, Tos...Hox sword, Conq dps balance) etc.

Unhappy

I think that funcom is pretty lazy and do not care about any of their games, there is few guys working there , and I know that those few guys/girls do care, but they can't do anything about it.

And after these years, community is corrupted with UNhappy ppl, they tend to use ""programs" nowdays or do anything it takes to make other people feel bad also because they play this game "trolling / flaming"

Aoc team is not going to post anything on here on focums, because only thing they would hear is ppl ranting to them, which is okay, i do that to, reason i do it is , because u guys really dont do a crap, only thing u do is something that WE DONT WANT, you listen the minority years ago, and thats what is left, minority. Majority ran away long time ago, but there is still few random PVP players who are ranting and ranting and being sh*itheads (note, im one of them)

"edit" forgot to mention the corrupted and gm's who sold their purpose on their work just to earn some extra cash. sad
    The Law

Mrcorp is around, he plays his alts and that's all that you need to know.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

I remember the time mrcorp repeatedly stood still in the middle of 4+ enemies thinking he could out heal and or kill them all.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I remember the time mrcorp repeatedly stood still in the middle of 4+ enemies thinking he could out heal and or kill them all.
    If it was PoW players he probably could :/
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    The urge to cast coils must have been strong with him.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)