Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warlords of Draenor

Default Warlords of Draenor

New wow expansion has been announced.

Looks cool.

This is the AoC-boards. The WoW-boards are on another server, and you should probably look there for people that's interested. Or post in the Off-topic-board.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    This is the AoC-boards. The WoW-boards are on another server, and you should probably look there for people that's interested. Or post in the Off-topic-board.
    1. There's only about 1 post per day on the F2P forums, and it's usually by me. The AoC forums aren't very active anyway, so what's your problem?

2. The off-topic F2P forum has a total of 10 threads - 4 of them made by me.

3. You mad bro? Don't like it? Go back into the members section.

I wonder if they're going to keep the old outlands, or if it's just getting a total revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Picklejuice1 View Post
    I wonder if they're going to keep the old outlands, or if it's just getting a total revamp.
    THey'll be keeping the old Outlands *and* it will be getting a "revamp". The players will be traveling to the distant past of the Outlands (before it became the Outlands) to stop Garrosh as he alters the timeline.

1. There's only about 1 post per day on the F2P forums, and it's usually by me. The AoC forums aren't very active anyway, so what's your problem?
    My problem? No problems here, bub, just find it silly that people are unable to post in the correct place.

2. The off-topic F2P forum has a total of 10 threads - 4 of them made by me.
    That should be a clue for you that nobody cares.

3. You mad bro? Don't like it? Go back into the members section.
    Sorry, bub, but I post when I see something I want to comment, regardless of where it is.

Still the wrong boards.

Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

While I despise WoW and everything it stands for as much as any trendy MMO player, that's no reason to be a douchebag.

Still the wrong boards.
    Still not caring, bub. And I poop on you in minigames.

Anyway, the new garrison system in WoW looks cool. It's like AoC guild cities, but done right.
    Last edited by Picklejuice1; 27th November 2013 at 16:38.

My biggest problem with WoW is that cartoon art style. Pretty shallow of me I suppose, but I can't stand looking at it any more. I played it for 9 months from launch and that was all for me. Give me the beauty and brutality of AoC! I love the Conan IP, graphics, art style, music, it all comes together in one sweet package.

Still not caring, bub. And I poop on you in minigames.

Anyway, the new garrison system in WoW looks cool. It's like AoC guild cities, but done right.
    Poop all you want, I don't care about minis and haven't done so for years. Minis are boring, idiotic and an utterly stupid prospect all in all, and should be either completely revamped or removed from the game all in all.

Still the wrong boards.

Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Poop all you want, I don't care about minis and haven't done so for years. Minis are boring, idiotic and an utterly stupid prospect all in all, and should be either completely revamped or removed from the game all in all.

Still the wrong boards.
    I generally agree with most of what you've typed in the past, but you're being rather asinine over this topic. If you want it in the right forums, ask a mod to move it to the off-topic forums. Simple.

Also, the new xpac does look awesome. Updated character models and a more content in this one xpac than AoC has had in 5 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast