Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 15 posts from FC devs on TSW forums

-shouldn't the devs play the game? so they know what needs to be done because they have experience with it not just because a guy on TL forums says so? example

-hostile forum community is partially devs'/gd's fault for ignoring it for this long, no?

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    Time, and time again I wonder why I play this game. it's only because this is the only mmo out with realistic graphics and a effeceint combat simulator.
    Unfortunately, or fortunately depending how you look at it, this is not enough for me anymore. Used to be, but not anymore. Funcom can kiss my you know what.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Unfortunately, or fortunately depending how you look at it, this is not enough for me anymore. Used to be, but not anymore. Funcom can kiss my you know what.
    And you're totally justified in posting such a pointless thing on forums instead of just stopping spending more time in and around AoC like a real human would because...?

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I'd love to see a reply to Suctum's post.
    As would I
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    And you're totally justified in posting such a pointless thing on forums instead of just stopping spending more time in and around AoC like a real human would because...?
    Because he obviously a paying customer and because he has every right to voice his opinion ; as do you and I. Kin has spent just as much time in game as anyone else ~ don't make assumptions.

As of late; nice to see all the PVE things in the works ... shame their PvP dev jumped ship ...
    The game was appealing to a wider fan-base when it was released with its PvP features; changes and poor support (IE: none) have made this such a PVE-centric game that it's disheartening.

I don't want to steer this into a PvP discussion. I appreciate all the effort from the current devs and the posting here. Just a damn shame that the focus is always on things that are obviously band-aide fixes. No craft system yet; give em world bosses ~ we did it in the past and it was EASY ... let's keep it that way so we can F'-off more at work. I could go on ...

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    i have figured it out, you're craig morrison
    Last edited by camilleboucquill; 7th December 2013 at 21:28.

Any Dev able to give an update on the free server transfers?

Or all busy in TSW?
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678