Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random encounters

Default Random encounters

I took a break since maybe July or so, and was wondering if the random encounters event (Black Dragon, Kraken, and Worm) have happened again? I remember a Letter saying that this would happen in the future though I think as surprise rather than something that would be announced.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Yea, they're happening -- I've encountered the kraken and the worm taking the caravan from Khemi to Khitai.

There are enough of world bosses already: Northern Grassland Golem or Dagon are two of the brightest examples. We do not need any other world bosses popping up, as we have enough already.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    There are enough of world bosses already: Northern Grassland Golem or Dagon are two of the brightest examples. We do not need any other world bosses popping up, as we have enough already.
    Those are not random encounters but quests, can be activated. Also are not raid / large group needed as both can be done with a few good people.

Random large scale encounters are not in this game sadly on a regular basis.

We? How many are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by bulk View Post
    We? How many are you referring to?
    I know he couldn't possibly be referring to me.

I really enjoyed those world boss events.

I think sheng and thoth should walk through northern grasslands holding pinkies with the basilisk on a leash.

Aren't they the only examples?

"We" do not agree with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast