Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event, when?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    gratz Funcom, nice event this year.

Really want that gold horned helmet...
    Is that helmet a random drop in one of the new chests or a reward from the unavailable emissary chain?

The quest that has to do with killing the werewolf rampage I wasn't able to complete because I left the special night area and finished the other quest that brought me there. :-S. I am petitioning it now but if you know how to get it to happen again, let me know?
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

thanks for kicking off the event!!! As I was starting the game I saw there was a new membership special and so I clicked the link....

So the screenshot of the female toon wearing the Kushite Wings of Power, EPIC! At first I thought nice butt shot, well it still is a nice butt shot, but then I noticed the toon is doing the /fart emote.
    I laughed a good one. Both screenies she is doing it. Stinky.
    Fun stuff

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    The quest that has to do with killing the werewolf rampage I wasn't able to complete because I left the special night area and finished the other quest that brought me there. :-S. I am petitioning it now but if you know how to get it to happen again, let me know?
    same problem for me - yay..
    Edel - Avexy - Tilii - Fredlos - Irmelina - Avielle - Halkatla - Vexy - Gawar - Avexi - Wilemo - Avexii
    • "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."

Quote Originally Posted by avexy View Post
    same problem for me - yay..
    I'm hoping this catches Funcom's attention and that they do something about it.

The thing is, they might be repeatable quests so maybe we can pick them up tomorrow...?
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

The thing is, they might be repeatable quests so maybe we can pick them up tomorrow...?
    Let me know if you figure something out - damn irritated now, and I dont want to bring another char there :P
    Edel - Avexy - Tilii - Fredlos - Irmelina - Avielle - Halkatla - Vexy - Gawar - Avexi - Wilemo - Avexii
    • "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."

It looks like the quests are repeatable. I have several unexplained quests in my cooldown tab. ~15h on one and 12h on two others.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Ah, so the high levels could get boxes for the low level alts...that would be nice.
    Still curious about the old quest part...that the partial translated page disappears is new this year.

Funcom

You guys have tried going back to Bisclavret (the woman who sends you there in the first place) right?

She should have a failsafe so if you get kicked you can get back in via her, but this will only work for the main quest.

And then I see you were talking about the side quest? You can repeat all the quests every 16hrs, so yeah, you can finish it tomorrow.

I only got the claimable quest on one char. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast