Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event, when?

It's different and fresh this time Nice! I think the QQing can stop.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    It's different and fresh this time Nice! I think the QQing can stop.
    Is it switched on already? I am at work
    Retired

"You received [Partially Translated Page]
    You cannot do this quest again."

Last year I did part of the Halloween quest on one of my toons. This year when I claimed the partially translated page and consumed it, I got the above message. Anyone else find the same?

Funcom - is this intended?

New subscription offers are really fail. Nearly all my toons which includes all 12 classes already has a near full or full AA tree. All of my accounts already have that lame cloak/helm from 4 years ago also. Too hard to make new items? Make more of my friends quit AOC, Thanks Funcom.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

We gain 1/3 bonus sub time (before it was like 1/6), so i don't really look up for thoses items but only the real deal inside

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    We gain 1/3 bonus sub time (before it was like 1/6), so i don't really look up for thoses items but only the real deal inside
    Last offer was 1/2 bonus sub time, but without any items.

But I agree to Halfdead, while these items are nice for new players they are useless for vets.

[16:45] You received [Partially Translated Page]
    [16:45] You cannot do this quest again.

Do you still have last years quest in your quest log?

I just did the first part on one char, but the eventual rewards listed the same three pet options as last time so I did not try and complete it.

Did anyone do the whole quest this year and confirm if they are the same three pets (bat, ghost skull, floating demon)?

I finished the quests last year on that char. I claimed the page, which disappeared with the message (inventory and claim).

It is ok, if there is no change in the quests and rewards, but if there is new stuff, i expect them to put the page on claim (unlimited) again.

The *NEW* content is from a quest giver in Conarch in the building near the trader, it's unrelated to the /claim. I had a ton of fun doing it and hope it's repeatable at some point during the event. Lots of cool new items.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast