Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Event, when?

You have to go get the other quest from an NPC in conarcht in the northern trader merchant enclosure. Just follow all the sheep.

And I had to leave the night quest to go to work this morning: came back in the werewolf area by the murder camp and talked to the same npc who sent me there and got right back into the quest. Think I did have to kill the random werewolves again though.

Had a lot of fun though. I look forward to repeating it with my demo, since I'm not sure all my alts could get through it some of the boss mobs are a bit tough. Especially my newbie ranger.

Very nice job though.

Does the Event have any lvlcap?
    The Cloaks have Itemlvl 1, but my lowlvltoon wasnt able to talk to npc

I don't have any quest in my claim window. Other people seem to have the same issue. Could it be that characters, which were created after last years event, didnt get the quest?

hey i forgot to do an quest in the conarch village when the wolfes was there, i still have the quest in y journal!
    Please help!
    iGank

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    I don't have any quest in my claim window. Other people seem to have the same issue. Could it be that characters, which were created after last years event, didnt get the quest?
    Hehe, this would be weird, because all chars who were created earlier and did the quests now get the "already did the quest" message and get the onetime claim item deleted ...

The new quest is NOT a /claim quest: you need to talk to the npc in the trader area up north in Conarcht.

You can do a /claim to get the old quest.

If you get booted out of the new quest, try talking to the female werewolf who puts you into the special instance.

Also you can try the devtracker which states all this.

I had a guild member who got booted when about to kill the final boss in Conarch Night, and when she went back in the b barricade was back up and she couldn't get back to the trader area to kill the boss.

Not sure where else to post it, so Ill leave this here. Thank you for the new Halloween quest! I actually really enjoyed it. It was easy, quick, and didn't really make you run back and forth a whole lot (or really at all). Was a nice change of pace.

The only suggestion I would have is about making sure you don't get duplicate items and maybe a way to trade cloaks with other people so you can get the one you want.

Seriously though - was nice to see some new holiday content Thank you... I hope you all do a new Christmas one too.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Yep. Same bugs in regards to the old Souls Halloweeny questline; being locked out because 'I've done this before'. Locked out of the camp if I am forcibly logged or have to log. Same thing every year.

my old characters who did the LOST SOULD 2 years ago or even a year ago got the CALIM item, but don't get the quest....

BUT

I created my DT around february 2013...and I don't have the ''partially Translated Page'' in my CLAIM inventory !!

anyone got the same problem?
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast