Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikos ui

I almost forgot ... if you should be doing a "Type 3" layout with more room for castbars between names and life bar, it would be perfect if you could move the radar / minimap to upper right corner like in the "2 rows" and "mini" layouts of your UI. I prefer to have the chat in the lower left corner and with the minimap down there the chat window would be a little slim.
    Last edited by Norgo; 24th February 2014 at 01:46.
    GROGOR!!! *grunz*

ok I soon finished the Model Version 3
    and I also finished inventory with 180 locations and also reworked the window of group
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

A new version 3.2!!!

patch note and download here:
    http://ikos.aoc.free.fr/index.html
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

Should we remove first the old version, or we install it over old version?

I'd say always remove it before installing a new version just so there are no overwrite issues.

New version is great. Boobs are great, I'm just wondering where the hiding weapons from vanity thing came from? I've been using FDS for almost a year now. Yes I've been hanging onto it but I decided to upgrade.

Default Thanks

Hi guys. This UI is amazing and has really improved my playing experience. There is only one small thing that would make it even better for me.

Is it possible to move the casting bars?

Here is a picture http://i.imgur.com/Fwy5yVM.jpg

See in the image how the cast bars cover up my enemies health?

Is it possible to move them? I try but they are not click and draggable and I don't see an option in the interface options to make them movable.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Projectstfu View Post
    Hi guys. This UI is amazing and has really improved my playing experience. There is only one small thing that would make it even better for me.

Is it possible to move the casting bars?

Here is a picture http://i.imgur.com/Fwy5yVM.jpg

See in the image how the cast bars cover up my enemies health?

Is it possible to move them? I try but they are not click and draggable and I don't see an option in the interface options to make them movable.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    of course!

thanks for use
    Change your interface!
    IKOS UI 3

Quote Originally Posted by -IKOS- View Post
    of course!

thanks for use
    I clicked those options. They make the bars visible all the time when checked, but I still can't move them. Are they supposed to be movable if I have those checked?

EDIT: Disregard, I don't know why it wasn't working the first two times I tried, but I can move them now.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Projectstfu; 1st March 2014 at 17:28.

Sometimes you can't move the bars even if they are visible and unlocked. It seems they then are behind the UI although you can see them. In that case it helps to change the screen resolution which forces them to move to another position.

Gonna install the new version of Ikos now and check the new type 3 layout.
    GROGOR!!! *grunz*

Thumbs up

Great work on 3.2 and thank you so much for the new type 3 design. I see you even moved the radar to the upper right corner in Normal 2. I really like that design. You may consider having the stamina / mana bars on the upper part of the UI like in the other designs in a future version. But overall I really like the new design and think I've got my new UI for the next couple of years (crossing fingers for AoC's future).
    GROGOR!!! *grunz*

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast