Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Ikos ui

Default Wider health bar for no-mana-class?

Hi.

I installed IKOS type 3 G13 version yesterday. It's great - thanks a lot - but one small change would make it even better for my class:

Since I got a sin, the space for the missing mana-bar is used for an extra wide-stamina bar. But it would be much better if I could have a wider health-bar instead (the wider healthbar, the better).

Is there a way I can change this myself? Or is it possible to change it in future upgrades?
    Last edited by blueblond; 19th April 2014 at 03:52.

Maybe it's my options, but since I updated to the last version, I don't get any info when I hover over names of people in my group. Using version 3 mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Maybe it\'s my options, but since I updated to the last version, I don\'t get any info when I hover over names of people in my group. Using version 3 mini.
    Yes, you are right. In new versions (from 3.1) is that function missing or corrupted. Last working version is 3.0 (tried myself) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Maybe it's my options, but since I updated to the last version, I don't get any info when I hover over names of people in my group. Using version 3 mini.
    Go into your Interface Options and under HUD Elements switch your team list type to minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK-Tatsuo View Post
    Go into your Interface Options and under HUD Elements switch your team list type to minimal.
    Weird, but great, thanks!

Anyone know about this? If I wish to change a font or castbar style or anything like that, must I completely reinstall? I cannot find a "configuration" command.

And if I do reinstall (but do not change the main "type) will it keep my icons in the same places or will they scramble again?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLibrarian View Post
    First, thank you for your work on this UI, and for its general usefulness and high quality.

I have a question: if I wish to change one of the parameters (for example the font, or castbar, etc.) that I specified during the set-up, can I reconfigure it from within the game, using some UI configuration command, or must I reinstall the entire thing? If I must reinstall, will it "remember" anything that I do not change, or will I have to re-do my action bars yet again, etc.?

Anyone know about this? If I wish to change a font or castbar style or anything like that, must I completely reinstall? I cannot find a "configuration" command.

And if I do reinstall (but do not change the main "type) will it keep my icons in the same places or will they scramble again?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Only command I know is /simplicity which will bring up an options bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnowsurfer View Post
    Only command I know is /simplicity which will bring up an options bar.
    I'll try it-- thanks!

Edit, later: nope, that command did nothing in my GUI.
    Last edited by ConanLibrarian; 27th April 2014 at 04:36.

I'll try it-- thanks!

Edit, later: nope, that command did nothing in my GUI.
    Works for me, but to use it you have to check "Install" in the Scripts option under the "Advanced" tab in AOC installer when installing UI or you don't get it, so re-install.

Thanks for a the great FDS&IKOS UI
    I wonder if it's possible for you in future version to add custom mouse cursors mainly different colors if that is still possible with Age of Conan and modding.

I think this would help tons.
    Thanks for a great UI

I also plan on making a New Tutorial video on installing IKOS and showcasing it.

Best Regards
    Banto

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast