Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PVP Update 1

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    It is enough if you gain your PvP levels by playing minigames. And it is 8 or even 9 actually
    Not on rage....for US

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Imagine if PvErs can only get Relics from Raids and no gear drop.

Imagine if Raids have a 1 relic limit per raid.

Imagine if the relic is only a 50% chance drop rate.

Imagine if Raid Gear have to be bought from vendor with 2 different tokens needed. 1 being bori.

Imagine if Raid gear dungeon gear cannot be worn unless you reach PVE super level 5-10 which takes nearly years to obtain even if you bought all the gear with relics/money/tokens.

Imagine if 6mans do not drop gear and have to be bought.

Imagine if 6mans can only drop 1 rare per 8 hours and there are only 5 dungeons available.

imagine if this game was 1.4

U just hit 80 - want new pve gear Pay 30-45$ to get your gear or do the t1 dung 100+ times to get your pve gear and pay gold for it also after you spent months earning it.( this would be for pve gear 1-5 6-10 a whole nother subject)

And when Boss loot drops its open for eveny one to loot and first to loot it gets token if its in there.

And want your elete pve gear to do t4 - well that would require months of pvping to get best pve gear - I dont think you would like it if you had to have pvp 10 gear to do pve t4 dung.

I dont think the pvers would like to do this but its the only option for pvpers.

Such fail.
    Last edited by Twopay; 16th October 2013 at 16:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    CD on minigame rewards has been reduced from 8hrs to 6hrs almost 3 years ago.. didn´t all these (forum) pr0 PvPers get the memo?

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...90593&langid=9

also last time I´ve checked (it´s been a while tho ) there have been 5 minigames in the game (with JS giving better rewards).. not like it´s that much of PvP content, but still better than 4
    Lets remove all dungs but 5 and see if you still feel the same...

What can we do to keep the pvers off the pvp threads...Go farm your scripted mobs

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    It is enough if you gain your PvP levels by playing minigames. And it is 8 or even 9 actually
    FALSE i play on rage, no bori, im pvp 9, only got pvp t2 dagger and chest, yet i dont have enough badges for pvp t3

edit: win ratio of 2:1 not as if its cuz i lose all the time
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Imagine if PvErs can only get Relics from Raids and no gear drop.

Imagine if Raids have a 1 relic limit per raid.

Imagine if the relic is only a 50% chance drop rate.

Imagine if Raid Gear have to be bought from vendor with 2 different tokens needed. 1 being bori.

Imagine if Raid gear dungeon gear cannot be worn unless you reach PVE super level 5-10 which takes nearly years to obtain even if you bought all the gear with relics/money/tokens.

Imagine if 6mans do not drop gear and have to be bought.

Imagine if 6mans can only drop 1 rare per 8 hours and there are only 5 dungeons available.

imagine if this game was 1.4
    well this is aoc, we get trolled so bad: company is broke
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    CD on minigame rewards has been reduced from 8hrs to 6hrs almost 3 years ago.. didn´t all these (forum) pr0 PvPers get the memo?

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...90593&langid=9

also last time I´ve checked (it´s been a while tho ) there have been 5 minigames in the game (with JS giving better rewards).. not like it´s that much of PvP content, but still better than 4
    forum Gods looked upon Argantes's post and nodded ''this pvp community has had more than enough content so far''

any forum mods gonna ive that argantes a ban for messing around the pvp threads?
    40k kills

Buff DT because there isint enough already
    The Covenant of Hoisting Social Rejects

http://www.twitch.tv/nukeyys

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    So when were you gonna marry me? since Im in deep love with u xD
    You got a sister? lol

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    forum Gods looked upon Argantes's post and nodded ''this pvp community has had more than enough content so far''

any forum mods gonna ive that argantes a ban for messing around the pvp threads?
    HAHahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Twopay View Post
    Lets remove all dungs but 5 and see if you still feel the same...

What can we do to keep the pvers off the pvp threads...Go farm your scripted mobs
    I´ve spent first 4 years out of my 5 years in AoC on PvP servers (and still got few alts on Fury), got PvP 10 char for ages now.. what about you, ooh mighty forum warrior?

I didn´t say 5 minigames is enough PvP content (I stated quite the opposite, actually, l2read), but I have to lol, when I see all the whine based on 3 years old facts.. how can you expect FC to fix stuff, if you can´t even get your facts right, eh?
    Last edited by Argantes; 17th October 2013 at 06:55.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast