Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uber funcom bug strikes again :(

Default Uber funcom bug strikes again :(

Night Watch has reached Renown level 1!

GJ Funcom I really hope for fixes, coz getting back level 20 is long and uber fun to get it in middle of raid when all tanks suddenly cant use pots anymore.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Need to report it to TL forum, i heard one guild from Crom got it fixed that way

More renown grind! more game content!
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostFromThePast View Post
    Need to report it to TL forum, i heard one guild from Crom got it fixed that way
    it was fixed untill sudddenly we dinged a new renown lvl :P.
    were renown 6 now slacking hard on our way to 7 lol
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Grats! I sure you don't have problems reaching level 20 again - you have so many crabs in NW

I don't know if it's bugged on Fury, but on Crom no one can gain renown because the weekly reset doesn't work, so once you reach the cap you can't gain more renown, only that which contributes to the rankings. Actually that would be a good fix to the reset, just give renown 20 guilds "rankings only" renown so they can't reach the cap and hit renown 1.

Don't expect them to fix anything, we're leveling it from level one again, took like 4 weeks to get to 7, because we lost another level each week

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    I don't know if it's bugged on Fury, but on Crom no one can gain renown because the weekly reset doesn't work, so once you reach the cap you can't gain more renown, only that which contributes to the rankings. Actually that would be a good fix to the reset, just give renown 20 guilds "rankings only" renown so they can't reach the cap and hit renown 1.
    Same on Fury. Usually weekly renown don't reset 2 or 3 weeks in a row. May be Funcom must change it to "monthly" renown?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast