Thread: How do we download the game?

Default How do we download the game?

There's easy access to everything on the main page, even downloading the game manual!

Yet I failed at finding any direct link to download the game.

Someone please tell me I missed an obviously large button/banner somewhere. (And pretty please tell me where.)

Thus far, the only place I have seen the game available is Steam. Installing that. Let's see how this goes.

I can't imagine Funcom is making people install something else just to play the game, right? Especially not it it took me to searching Google for 'steam Age of Conan' to find it AFTER browsing the forums and reading that the game is now available on Steam.

Feels like a detective hunt.
    Last edited by freneticfangs; 30th September 2013 at 19:54.

When you register your account, on the account page. There is a download link.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Go to My Account>Age of Conan Account>Log In>Scroll down until you see a box labled Age of Conan: Download>Click link.

Quote Originally Posted by Maganothrom View Post
    Go to My Account>Age of Conan Account>Log In>Scroll down until you see a box labled Age of Conan: Download>Click link.
    That worked. Lots of paths though.

They can certainly do better. It really should be the biggest, most eye catching button on the main page. *wants to revamp their site*

Nevertheless, thanks for showing me where!

Quote Originally Posted by freneticfangs View Post
    That worked. Lots of paths though.

They can certainly do better. It really should be the biggest, most eye catching button on the main page. *wants to revamp their site*

Nevertheless, thanks for showing me where!
    Whole company needs a revamp, imho.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids