Thread: Transfers

Default Transfers

WTF????? Info please...I say everyone flood this forum with same post until they get the point...It absolute crap customer service that you wont update us on this, and I for one am sick of it. We pay you...Tell us when we can transfer.

welcome to the club .. I posted a thread 8 days ago and they closed it

ufffff I can't wait anymore its not only from the merge I want to move before that

you closed it 2 months ago ffs cmon funcom

True Story. Open up the Transfers Funcom!

Bump.......................................

Please funcom, do this fast so they stop spamming their begging
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I saw a post written by a mod.it says funcom will enable transfers after they see eberything goes stable about server merges..they can enable char transfer any time, i think they r still at observing phase.

why you keep starting threads with the same question? What do you think will happen? Joel will see your post and he will say: "oh, now they are really pissed off because there are 7 threads about the tranfers. Is not like before when there were only 6." and then he will active the transfers?

They said they not going to allow transfers until the issues of the merge have been fixed.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 24th September 2013 at 10:28.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    why you keep starting threads with the same question? What do you think will happen? Joel will see your post and he will say: "oh, now they are really pissed off because there are 7 threads about the tranfers. Is not like before when there were only 6." and then he will active the transfers?

They said they not going to allow transfers until the issues of the merge have been fixed.
    Because I pay for this game and ill post whatever I damn well please...And because I am a paying customer that deserves an update on this situation just like you..and because Im sick of them procrastinating. And if you think I care whether or not this post pisses them off..you are mistaken..I want them to be pissed ..im pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by igorpar View Post
    Because I pay for this game and ill post whatever I damn well please...And because I am a paying customer that deserves an update on this situation just like you..and because Im sick of them procrastinating. And if you think I care whether or not this post pisses them off..you are mistaken..I want them to be pissed ..im pissed.
    I've paid too and I don't like when the forum is all messy. If you are pissed it's ok you have the right to be but go and post in the correct thread a don't care if you call all Funcom employees son of bitches (I'm not recommending it)or garageprogamers morons or you start crying and tell us you will never sub again but please do it in the correct thread
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

He's right.

They promised free transfers with the merges. They promised it months in advance. It's been a while since the merge and still no free transfers.

He's well within his rights to be annoyed and post about that here.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!