Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    The game is awesome. The end of discussion.

I may be a bit biast, but I am very happy with the merge. I find that their is always something to do.

Anyway, over and out!
    Yep loads of players around now, it's awesome. Tarantia is busy ffs!

yeah I'm having fun too. But over the years, I have learned to speak a little 'Ahrims'
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    I think part of the problem is that while he said get mod's who play, he really means get mods who are PVPers. People who focus more on PVP and people who focus more on PVE are very very different people
    Again, you guys have no idea
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Drest Lifts!?

Regarding PvP Pug's Always been luck of the draw. What changed in that? Want balance, premade just like OP said. And BTW some hoxes can just destroy in minis, broken as they are. Maybe OP is just rusty.

The Merges were a long overdue move. Mini's popping 24/7, 6 man/raid pugs flooding global channel with oportunities for every taste. Even the RP community seems to be more active. Heck I haven't seen this much activity in this game...ever!

Plus when the last step of single server technology is up the possibilities are even greater for the PVP/PVE cross matches.

Game may be on its last leg but it's better than ever imo. Long live AoC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg1dp5zjtZA

ahrims pvp vid

ur rusty ahrims btw (but yea, its gay, ull see pvp 2s with full t4)
    Last edited by farmpom; 16th September 2013 at 17:40.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Ok , everything you tell about HoX...well everyone already knows this. Unfortunately HoX is very outdated...but yet ppl who have played it long still very much enjoy it and learnt to deal with the "problems" of the class.

Other stuff..well you dont really need to play this game if you dont enjoy.
    Not even going give you a real answer cause a mod will delete my response to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    The game is awesome. The end of discussion.

I may be a bit biast, but I am very happy with the merge. I find that their is always something to do.

Anyway, over and out!
    I am not talking about the good in the game, I am talking about the bad...

Ahrims I tried playing my HoX again in pvp about a month or two ago and wow.... it was rough. Granted I was never good, but I was dying in 3 seconds and half the time I couldn't even tell from where. I even dropped the money and bought the T1 pvp gear. I wore it with some T3/T4/BB gear and T3 sword and I was going 4-10 5-12. It was rough. I could kill real fast if I was ignored or if I could sneak up on someone, but man just the AOE splash alone had me at half health.

Props to anyone who can pvp on a hox now and do well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

I don't see any reason to let this thread continue.

Thread closed
    closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12