Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow Age of Conan

Default Wow Age of Conan

Well, came back too Age of Conan and it hasn't really improve at all, other than merging the EU servers and US servers together. Combat seems ok with me, but feels slower every time I comeback to try it out. I also come back to my favorite class I like to play, and it seems even more nerf. AND I SWEAR THEY'RE NINJA NERFING THIS CLASS

HoX- Feels like all my spells that use to be insta cast are now 1-3sec LONG. And when you're in pvp, this makes me pull my hair out, you are doing your thing(PvP maybe even PvE), but when you need to cast a cc or combo, it gives a chance for the HoX to GET pounded in by every class/mob. And I swear they are ninja nerfingt his class like Funcom is trying to kill it, because it is the most least played class. But I will also say
    90%-80% people who tried, or played the class(HoX), will say it was the funniest class they ever played. ( And it is my favorite class to play out of my 7 80s I've played)

HoX is simple class to play next to the ranger, but takes somewhat skill to stay alive. But now it is kinda ridiculous; When I have tons of AA, and max out PvP 10.5; and what should be the best gear for PvP (but now t4 (PvE Gear)) for some reason is better then PvP gear in PVP!) It takes what feels like a year to cast my spells,

I am literally getting half my hp 4-3k taken off by a ToS, PoM, Ranger, Sin, BS, Barb, and a Conq. And I should prob be one of the best Geared HoXs for pvp wise, but doesn't make much of a difference, because it feels like I am running around naked. Age of Conan is somewhat/is a gear base game, and they(Funcom) for some reason added AAs, making it even more unbalance. If your a hox with no AA, you will die in one hit from a Sin or a Ranger. And EVEN my DPS is OFF it feels like. I would make vids to show these problems, but I don't feel like wasting the energy. So instead I just give my 2 cents on the HoX class.

Forums - Free accounts should be able post on the Class part for sure. Should also be able post on PvP dis and Gen dis

PvP is just funny/sad, because people who are left think duels take skill, and this game is so unbalance in duels and makes no sense.

I like to duel cause its fun, but when people say it takes skill. It really doesn't because depends all on your spec and how much AA you have compare to the other guy. And other classes are superior to others

Minigames - Team vs Team is pretty balance, IF you do premades.

But PUGS, one team gets all the healers/one team gets all the tanks. You guys should really let to at least up to two people or even three people team to do a pug.

There still isn't cross server minis??? Like I think I remember a dev, before this game came out or right after launch; they said they were working on cross server minigames or w/e. But can still tell it doesn't seem like that will come soon.

Overall idk. This game is ....

But as I was typing, I forgot what I was gonna type =P

Also, Get forum admins who play the game, because every other game I play, Dayz, Warthunder, Tons of shooters and Total War. They know what they're talking about. And they don't insta banned trolls or negative feedback about the game.

EeeeeErrrRRrrr
    Last edited by Ahrimz; 16th September 2013 at 19:58.

ADD much???
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    ADD much???
    I press enter while I was half way typing it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrimz View Post
    Also, Get forum admins who play the game, because every other game I play, Dayz, Warthunder, Tons of shooters and Total War. They know what they're talking about. And they don't insta banned trolls or negative feedback about the game.
    Just an FYI I do play the game. Daily if my own RL doesn't interfere. In fact most, if not all of the mods, are at least semi-active players of this game.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

It takes some time to learn to play the game, and, if you pick HoX for PVP and PVE, you cannot go wrong! It absolutely smashes everyone sometimes!
    HoXes change from chased to chasers, double-tongue players in pairs, have crazy stuns and spells, and are an insane weapon!
    Just take your time learning it. Cast time is excellent, and not slow at all. Even 3-step combos are fast enough!
    Also, I use PVP big pieces in PVP and PVE small ones. Do not use full T4 unless you have a premade.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Ok , everything you tell about HoX...well everyone already knows this. Unfortunately HoX is very outdated...but yet ppl who have played it long still very much enjoy it and learnt to deal with the "problems" of the class.

Other stuff..well you dont really need to play this game if you dont enjoy.
    HoX - Emboror -

To OP:

You know I speak to people how I like to be spoken to.

The people you are spewing hate at are real people, with real lives.

Cleaned up some posts here. Stay on topic.

And to OP, i play the game every day and raid T4 and have done so for a long time.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I think part of the problem is that while he said get mod's who play, he really means get mods who are PVPers. People who focus more on PVP and people who focus more on PVE are very very different people
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

The game is awesome. The end of discussion.

I may be a bit biast, but I am very happy with the merge. I find that their is always something to do.

Anyway, over and out!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast