Thread: Role Players Welcome to Fury

Default Role Players Welcome to Fury

For those seeking to experience the full spectrum of AoC RP outside of the SHI set sight on the possibilities offered by open world rp where your characters actions are not resolved with the roll of a die, but rather the strength of your skill.

With an active RP population and unchained zones to interact in you can craft storylines as Howard would be proud....draped in blood.

Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Thread moved to OOC
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Fury is where the true Roleplay is.
    I roll a mercenary that kill everything he meets for loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Fury is where the true Roleplay is.
    I roll a mercenary that kill everything he meets for loot.
    Umm..yeah. I think that isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of the RP prospects on Fury.
    Last edited by Urzra; 14th September 2013 at 14:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Urzra View Post
    Umm..yeah. I think that isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of the RP prospects on Fury.
    Seems to be a lot of rp events buzzing on the forums of fury. I went to conarch for the from one and it was dead.....well I think its safe to say rp will flourish wherever the rprs are.

For those coming to RP in OT this evening: it starts at 21 CEST (19 GMT, 15 EDT)and you are sure to find at least some of us in the Green Man Tavern. You can always find more info on our forum
    TOMBSTONE

Roleplay Guild

Webpage: Tombstone

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    I went to conarch for the from one and it was dead.....well I think its safe to say rp will flourish wherever the rprs are.
    Are you sure you showed up at the day of the event and at the right time? And the RP on Crom isn't dead simply because you couldn't find it.

Dead is a matter of perspective dear. That's mine.