Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB guild city any level

have a full t2 city,walls included, renown 4 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Hahaha...nice this will be the only way how to have started spot in premade
    I would take ken over you any day lol he's better then most in your guild

Quote Originally Posted by Rydah View Post
    lets go lift some heavy ass weights

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rydah View Post
    Yep he is beter then me,Anatu,Dragon,Xroberduckey,Harddrive....and also he is amazing in Global **** talk....This is why I g-kick him and how he is looking to by sity.But wait...why u think he did't join Blackout your guild?Because he know old Asylum beat the crap out your guild on our PvP1 alts.Remember this?I think Anatu still have ss of this on our website.Simply even with PvE t4 gear he knows your players suck at PvP.Rite now I'm talking to some old Asylum members and waiting responds from them hopefully they come back ingame so I can show u what Asylum can do with our mains in premades.If u ever see Draza,Anatu,Dragon,Xroberduckey,Harshim and Hardrive in premade beter trow your T4 gear and weapons and run because they will not help u !!!
    Last edited by Djeneraldraza; 11th September 2013 at 21:01.
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

If u ever see Draza,Anatu,Dragon,Xroberduckey,Harshim and Hardrive in premade beter trow your T4 gear and weapons and run because they will not help u !!!
    When? :> ^_______^
    Cripples gonna cripple

Seen Harddrive on mini, impressed, but I sure Fury guilds have better players.

Yep he is beter then me,Anatu,Dragon,Xroberduckey,Harddrive....and also he is amazing in Global **** talk....This is why I g-kick him and how he is looking to by sity.But wait...why u think he did't join Blackout your guild?Because he know old Asylum beat the crap out your guild on our PvP1 alts.Remember this?I think Anatu still have ss of this on our website.Simply even with PvE t4 gear he knows your players suck at PvP.Rite now I'm talking to some old Asylum members and waiting responds from them hopefully they come back ingame so I can show u what Asylum can do with our mains in premades.If u ever see Draza,Anatu,Dragon,Xroberduckey,Harshim and Hardrive in premade beter trow your T4 gear and weapons and run because they will not help u !!!
    No one has t4 gear lol I rock all pvp gear only dragon is good and antu rubbyducky lol get serious I got about 20 premade ss some u didn't even get 1 kill rofl antu already said he wouldent take u on the premade team I was in vent when that was said

Don't mind draza hes having his typical periods at the moment. He is confused and unable to think properly lol As you can see its hard to understand what hes trying to say.

Draza you missed the open world..

7asylums vs 12-15 Eu players...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Don't mind draza hes having his typical periods at the moment. He is confused and unable to think properly lol As you can see its hard to understand what hes trying to say.

Draza you missed the open world..

7asylums vs 12-15 Eu players...
    Did we win? Damn im still at work!!!!

/Quit Job

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Did we win? Damn im still at work!!!!

/Quit Job
    course not but we stood our own it wasn't 1sided more like 35/65

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast