Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DT Stealth Nerf: Check your toons.

Default DT Stealth Nerf: Check your toons.

OK, I'm getting some weird numbers on my end of parsing with DT in T4. Long story short.

With pajama set with ibis/tali ...I'm seeing about a 25~33% reduction in my overall DPS for instance I should be hitting roughly 2200 DPS easy on zodiac but I'm now doing around 1700 or so. I think the nerf is in VoM. This is all preliminary since this was just one time through. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS. THANKS.

Link proof you have a full t4 guard and a full t4 dt.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Please ban this OP forum account.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    Link proof you have a full t4 guard and a full t4 dt.
    The names he posted as his toons don't exist on U.S. servers.

Sorry can't confirm. I did 50% more damage on Zodiac today... it must be your toon bugged. I encourage you to contact support in that matter :-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

And I still wonder what guild he is in?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Please ban this OP forum account.
    They won't ban him, apparently it's ok to ruin the forums worse than ever with 50+ troll posts/threads per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    They won't ban him, apparently it's ok to ruin the forums worse than ever with 50+ troll posts/threads per day.
    This. Call someone a bad name and you'll get banned but ruin every thread you ever touch and you're fine.

I think he started out being genuine about what he felt (which was certified ********) but in order to save face has pretended to make a joke out of it.
    Last edited by Boesch; 27th August 2013 at 21:31.

How is doing 2500 DPS on ANY raid boss (spiking to 5000 DPS) AND being able to tank "bull****"? I think it's game breaking and frankly detracts from other players enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    How is doing 2500 DPS on ANY raid boss (spiking to 5000 DPS) AND being able to tank "bull****"? I think it's game breaking and frankly detracts from other players enjoyment.
    Hmm... so you should finally decide if your char (cough... player) is gimped and you're doing 1.7k or 2.5k.

I think you're detracting and breaking other players enjoyment. Do we agree at least with that one?
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast