Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5y Floating Celebration

It affects females as well.

Edit: Lol too tired to read forums.
    Nifie @CROM

you have floating weapon only if you morph or get back to human form while you have your weapon sheathed...

btw, a few days ago i noticed another bug that i had never seen before: a character in our raid was trasparent...
    guess the class?? hox of course!!
    Last edited by Yawgmoth-VDN; 27th August 2013 at 08:30.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    you have floating weapon only if you morph or get back to human form while you have your weapon sheathed...

btw, a few days ago i noticed another bug that i had never seen before: a character in our raid was trasparent...
    guess the class?? hox of course!!
    It generally happens to classes that are morphed and zone as well. It's along the lines of the invisible mount bug. It usually happens to HoX and Necro's with Lich form.

Angry

If I was FC I would be ashamed of this bug. PLZ FIX IT! NOW!!! 5 years of floating swords are definitely enough! -.-

Sword lagging 2m behind characters is one thing...

...the other is the fact that it's ****ing floating in the air instead of being in a scabbard or at least hanged on some strings/fixed with straps.

It's 2013 ffs, why the majority of games have weapons magically sticking to characters? Is that some weird inside joke? A taboo? Are few-kilometer-long view distances and realistic physics much easier to handle? Do I have to consult a doctor if I'm always running with 2h weapons "drawn" because I can't look at them magically following me around?
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 30th August 2013 at 12:15.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12