Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scepter of Return, WHY??? just no.

Talking Scepter of Return, WHY??? just no.

The Scepter of Return one hand blunt dps weapon from Children of Yag is one of the worst designed "weapons" in videogame history. I dont understand why anyone would be inclined to make a weapon like this. If it was intended for a cleric or something, and was held like a weapon, then maybe. This is the only good one hander from factions for Conq or Barb, and its the worst looking weapon i can remember from any game.

First of it doesnt look like a weapon at all, especially not one for a dual wield dps class. Second your character chokes up on it and holds it in the middle. I dont know what else to say.

Funcom if you are still willing to do work on this game. Then i guess replace this skin with anything in game, literally anything is an improvement. You will get only praise.

rant over. Have fun AoC-ers.

Then take swords from Moon noobs faction in Chosain, the guys who fight Tigers, thous swords are *valid* for DT,Conq, and a barbie's, i don't like how they look but its still better then elephant dudes weapon. just a thought.

That sword is quite a few dps behind the table leg from Children of Yag.

Considering the overwhelming dislike for the Necro Supreme Lich morph, you'll likely have Buckly's of getting a refreshed weapon, just because you think it looks illogical. I have a mate who is serious REH fan, owns just about everything he can get his hands on, and wont even touch Khitai mostly as it's all just made up and un-lorish. Raids and old world 6mans and just bumming around being lore-ish and enjoying himself.

Yeah i hear that, but that is a whole other topic. I loved the feel of AOC leveling years ago. The music, the atmosphere. It was CONAN. The fact that 99.9% of endgame is spent in an asian themed area really takes ALOT away from aoc for me. Again thats something else entirely.

On the topic of this pointed table leg weapon, i'm usually reluctant to push my "opinions" on people... but in this case...

this is not opinion, this weapon is a strong runner for worst designed weapon ever. I look at it, and try to picture somebody coding for this design. I wonder how many times they thought to scrap it? I mean how could it get from drawing board to implementation without somebody in office asking wtf is that thing?

lol... o.O

Matter of taste, i rather like the look of the Scepter. Definitely good in my book.

And i have for sure seen worse weapons in other games, like swords the size of 2 men surrounded with fire and lighning.
    Lol, how ridiculously crappy.

Not a fan of it either. Also on a female DT when riding a horse/tiger the hilt impales their left breast but I suppose that's a topic for another post.

It's slightly better dps than the T2 king's sword, forget the exact name offhand, but I use the sword mostly instead just because of the looks.

QQ means ragequit fyi.

Its not as much how terrible it looks, cuz it is horrid, but the way its held also. If you swung the thing you would kill yourself, because there is just as much pointy table leg on your end as the enemy's.

Conq/bard shouldn't use SCEPTER. /thread.

Scepter of Return doesn't look bad but it certainly doesn't look like it could do some damage... I use it on my DT.

The Hyrkanian HoX sword looks horrible and then there is that dildo-looking Maniacal Harm.

And while we're at it, no matter how good or bad talismans look, it doesn't matter cause most of the time they don't show.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    You know what the funniest part is? You picked the BEST looking blunt to QQ about... seriously, I'm not even saying I like it (it's ok), every 1HB looks horrible.

Couldn't you QQ about the maniacal harm which looks like a giant dildo?

....Just LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast