Thread: Isle of Iron statues HM - bug ??

Unhappy Isle of Iron statues HM - bug ??

Managed to make my way through the jungle quickly and not being killed by the invisible ape thing for the first time, and came to the altar that you click on to get that Blue Gem which you can use to debuff the elite mobs and shrink them so you can kill them before they get to the altar and start chasing you

BUT after clicking on the altar and starting the mobs slowly walking towards me - the gem does not appear in my inventory or anywhere ?? i tried it 6 times and still the same

any clues or has anyone else had this problem ?

Look out for a red Gem in your inventory instead for a blue one.
    It should be red!

Make shure, you have enough space left in your inventory before clicking the gem on the altar.

In addition to the previous comment make sure you don't have it in your bank or something since it is a unique item that you can only have one of in any way shape or form.
    I had that problem and a lovely GM ported me out while keeping the instance open for me so I could get it.

Default Gem Isle of Iron statues

Check inventory. Move the gem to a hotbar slot. When close to a targetted mob click gem to shrink and make mob vulnerable. Keep gem in hotbar for next run.

Quote Originally Posted by nhojjer View Post
    Check inventory. Move the gem to a hotbar slot. When close to a targetted mob click gem to shrink and make mob vulnerable. Keep gem in hotbar for next run.
    No need to get close to them. If you are a ranger or demo or other ranged class, just stand in middle, use gem and pick 'em off one bye one.

And yeah, the RED gem appears in the normal inventory. And not where you find the tradeskills resource gems.
    Retired

Took a look up there with my necro and had the gem still on my hotbar .....but when going there on demo its nowhere to be found ..not on hot bar, in my bank , in bag ....

Just wondering if i maybe deleted it a long time ago ? would i get it back when clicking on the alter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nunjaz View Post
    Took a look up there with my necro and had the gem still on my hotbar .....but when going there on demo its nowhere to be found ..not on hot bar, in my bank , in bag ....

Just wondering if i maybe deleted it a long time ago ? would i get it back when clicking on the alter ?
    Yep, reclicking the alter should give you a new gem if you deleted it.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Yep, reclicking the alter should give you a new gem if you deleted it.
    yes it gives, if you already have one, the fight will simply start and the one you already have is used instead

and, has pp already said, the gem IS RED and its called "Moonlight Gem"

if you have a big inventory filled with stuff and its harder to find the gem, try this, go outside the dungeon, open inventory, and look at any items with a red background, then check if any of those are the gem (just a trick to ease the eyes), but also check bank of course, you can only have one gem per character
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

I would stay away from this place if i were you. I heard the last boss is an evil shimpanza!
    True story.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela