Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Solo Raid

Default A Solo Raid

FC Plz introduce a solo dungeon which awards 8 T4 tokens and resets in a week and plz introduce a trader from which we can buy Dragon Tear and Rare Relic and T3.5 and T4 Weapons and accessories. Doing this will create more content for solo players for a long time. Keeping your best content locked to a small %age of players is not a wise decision. FC can create a T4 6 man too to benefit group players.

Each week a new post asking the same thing.

Let's put it simple. The day Funcom gives away T4 gear like this means AoC is about to be shut down.
    I hope it's not coming anytime soon.

Gives away T4 gear? How?
    Why does it matter to you that solo players hav a chance at earning T4 gear? It does not affects ur gameplay. A solo player is never a Raid guild target. LOTRO introduced their best gear to solo players. AoC should do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Pointless thread.
    is pointless.

Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Giving endgame token for free isn't the good idea,

Aoc missed the rdv with people at launch. Unfortunately two options

1) Turn into an easy game where new people will join for a month or two, to kill time between big releases. Cash item shop and according community.

2) Turn into an eveonlinelike game not a lot of new players, but people who mostly stay for a long time. Expecting the movie released grab the attention from people looking for a stable mmo.

It the situation we're now, ftp+premium, endgame is already a gift from it used to be that why we can see people in T3 or T4 skipping T1 or T2 sometime even T3. They removed quest to give access superior instance/raid (cf hand of leviatium) which was a mistake in my opinion. It would have been better to not allow people to get epic khitai before completing all quests from raid in order T1>T3 forcing people to "learn their class".

Plz stop trolling in my thread.
    Constructive Criticism will b appreciated.

why don't you find 23 other people with similar interests and actually work for your loot and tokens? Jade Citadel takes a little practice to the mechanics down, but once you have that, the difficulty is acceptable.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Ponya View Post
    Giving endgame token for free isn't the good idea,

Aoc missed the rdv with people at launch. Unfortunately two options

1) Turn into an easy game where new people will join for a month or two, to kill time between big releases. Cash item shop and according community.

2) Turn into an eveonlinelike game not a lot of new players, but people who mostly stay for a long time. Expecting the movie released grab the attention from people looking for a stable mmo.

It the situation we're now, ftp+premium, endgame is already a gift from it used to be that why we can see people in T3 or T4 skipping T1 or T2 sometime even T3. They removed quest to give access superior instance/raid (cf hand of leviatium) which was a mistake in my opinion. It would have been better to not allow people to get epic khitai before completing all quests from raid in order T1>T3 forcing people to "learn their class".
    Learn their class?
    Ppl r not a stupid as the "elites" think they are.
    In AOC most of the ppl solo to 80. They hav a good idea what their class is capable of.

Restricting Khitai to raiders?
    I disagree. Khitai is what makes FC money.
    T3 and T4 r already restricted to a small no of guilds.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast