Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much time for up tiger to 1 to 4 rank ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Well firestick don't look so powerfull in the table.

What did you think about the shield pvp and scepter ? The firestick is better ?
    Well of course it don't look powerful on that table, but you can buy it off the trader immediately vs spending all kinds of time grinding rares for the better stuff, or raiding weeks/months hoping to get lucky for the raid drops.

Simply buy the Firestick and start working towards the other weapons on that list.

Ok i will check. No one at AH...

I hope that don't cost 100 gold.

The firestick is by far the best blue item you can get instantly and it holds up to t2 weapons very well. For a beginning weapon it has great stats and reasonable amount of health. They used to be expensive a few years ago, I think I saw them for 10-15 gold on the trader now.

Of course you'll want to upgrade later, but the faction caster/preist weapons are a waste rare tokens and money. You can do a t2/t3 pug and get close to the same stats if not better and have constitution added to your weapons. There is also the polearm quest for t2 which is an ok weapon, and a staff quest too.

If raiding is not your thing, there's a decent sheild that drops out of yag, no constitution but it's comparable in damage to a t1. There's actually a decent old world 1 hander that drops from Xib too, not as good as any purple but easier to get. There's a few lower level staff's that have an outrageous amount of magic damage for their levels as well, most of these are out of the sewers/catacombs/cistern. They work ok compared to some of the lower end blue staffs at 80. There might be a priest polearm that drops from one of the K6, but I don't remember which one. I could be wrong about that.
    Last edited by Suctum; 19th June 2013 at 02:50.
    Doomsayer 2008

Just remember to have directional arrows so you can wack ppl to proc bel's mirth

Ok and i will use my rare token for " greaves " or " helm ".

Maybe should i take the greaves and find a group for ardashir for the helm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Ok and i will use my rare token for " greaves " or " helm ".

Maybe should i take the greaves and find a group for ardashir for the helm ?
    I use that helm on my pom. Its decent.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I use that helm on my pom. Its decent.
    Yep i need find a good group, every people i have take for the boss can't evade the charge...

aren't hard for me, only need to run fast and everyone need to be fast and reactive... so i have still never kill the first boss.

i have try explain them lot of time but everytime someone die because of his fail.

Some go in the middle immediately and lost lot of life...
    some don't go and die.
    some don't evade the charge.

That was looking easy for me after a try, see the cast bar of the boss, at the end go middle for don't be root, then be ready to run at the wall for evade the charge.

and this is hard to find some decent group on fury, we are realy not so much on the server... maybe 10 in khitai someday.

I hope more people come, or i will left the game

Wait for server merge or transfer to server with more population. Its gotta be tough doing all that alone and no decent people to complete a moderate dungeon.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Wait for server merge or transfer to server with more population. Its gotta be tough doing all that alone and no decent people to complete a moderate dungeon.
    Well i have my guild, we can be three for dungeon (other don't have subs so no khitai...)

But yes the game is seriously empty guys, today i Wake up at 11 am, and i have try to get some fun finding some pvp everywhere... i was asking myself well only the morning will be more player late today... we never get more than 8 today in khitai.

So i have log out after some khitai HM (i have loot my belt from pagode so i am happy).

But i feel alone, like i said to a friend, i don't need be vigilent like before... no way i am attacked when i do a quest, 8 in khitai, giant zone, maybe 4 - 5 afk somewhere in town...

This feeling of playing alone is very present now.

Make me sad, when i think i was pvp all day, everytime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12