Thread: 1 Immunity & Evade Rating = %??

Default 1 Immunity & Evade Rating = %??

Anyone know the stats that 1 immunity & evade rating gives?

I was thinking about buying a set of full epic BB gear for my barb and was curious to see if the evade & immunity ratings gained from those sets would be outweigh the dps loss.

Even if it is garbage, it'd still make a nice vanity set.
    Last edited by Greymouse1; 11th June 2013 at 15:31.

I think the AoC rule of thumb of "36 point = 1%" apply to at least evade rating. It might also be the case for immunity but I'm not sure.

So let's say you're a Barb with a full BB set, you should be around 310 evade rating (thanks AoC>TV), which would gave you like a bonus +8,6 % evade chance.

if i recall correctly it's like 40 points immunity (or evade) gives 1%
    a full BB set (epic one) would gives you around 10 % which is nice.
    with arcane marauder and AA , eventually some immune ring or cloak you can approach 20 %.
    is it worth it? well it's up to you to decide that .If you're using "what it takes" major perk, could be fun. I like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandrah View Post
    eventually some immune ring or cloak you can approach 20 %.
    is it worth it? well it's up to you to decide that .If you're using "what it takes" major perk, could be fun. I like the idea.
    Exactly. Naturally it wouldn't be effective in raids but in PvP it would be amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    I think the AoC rule of thumb of "36 point = 1%" apply to at least evade rating. It might also be the case for immunity but I'm not sure.
    Ah ok. I googled it and found on a thread it was 40 = 1% but either way I guess it's around that ballpark then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandrah View Post
    if i recall correctly it's like 40 points immunity (or evade) gives 1%
    a full BB set (epic one) would gives you around 10 % which is nice.
    with arcane marauder and AA , eventually some immune ring or cloak you can approach 20 %.
    You can pick up an additional 3% from the general tree also.

Quote Originally Posted by Greymouse1 View Post
    Ah ok. I googled it and found on a thread it was 40 = 1% but either way I guess it's around that ballpark then.
    I just googled it right now, and yeah, it's definitely around these values.

By looking at an old thread, you can find post were they tested it.
    (like this one : http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/show...12&postcount=2). With 320 evade rating, he gets 8,8 evade chance, which is indeed 36 point for 1%.

Since 36 is kind of magical number in AoC calculation (e.g. 36 combat rating = 1 DpS), I think it's a safe bet to tell that it should also be pretty much the same for the immunity, with value around 35-40 point for 1% immunity

And then you have to take into account everyones hit rating (for pvp).. so your evade is just wiped right off the books.

Screw it, I'll get the set anyway it looks too badass. And when I go to a raid or 6 man I'll just pretend to be a noob who screwed up his faction choices.
    Last edited by Greymouse1; 11th June 2013 at 21:37.

And then you have to take into account everyones hit rating (for pvp).. so your evade is just wiped right off the books.
    Even in PVE, 8 or 10% evade chance is kind of useless if you don't stack them with far more more evade rating.

Screw it, I'll get the set anyway it looks too badass. And when I go to a raid or 6 man I'll just pretend to be a noob who screwed up his faction choices.
    That's why you have a Vanity tab. Just farm a bit for the Bad-ass looking set and them for a useful one.