Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fury Tian'an group therapy [?]

Default Fury Tian'an group therapy [?]

On previous forums there was a topic about this dungeon , not a hot topic , but after all a usefull (for me at least) one .

Tian'an is the most difficult , skill-based time trial of all khitai Hardmodes . The popularity of the instance is very low on our server and only few *stricktly guild-based* groups get their chance to explore it with sucess.

Pugs are well known for failing in there since 1 little mistake , one wrong turn , even an extra step sometimes can bring disaster to the ambitious dungeoneers .

Since the previous post on old eu forums , i've gathered a small playerbase of skilled players in my friendlist, with whom we practiced and managed to loot repeatidly . The main problem is that most of the times we dont manage to hit a solid number of 6 people , so we turn to global.

I make this post to let people know that:
    At least 4 afternoons a week (19+ rome paris / 21+ moscow / 20+ athens ) the group will revisit [and revisit (and revisit)] the dark land of Tian'an and we're open for new and stable applicants.

We need ALL* classes (*no rangers), since most of us are multiclass players and can make small to big class adjustments.

What we expect :
    * t3/t4 or maxed khitai gear
    * TS3 client , with good understanding of basic english
    * there's no need for special perks (sf/fh/etc etc not needed there xcept of tw at last boss) BUT we want our assasins to have Cover of Dusk perk , we also expect a R3 and above on buffs like Prelate/Rearguard/Enchanter
    * You should be prepared to change your spec according to group leader's demands. This means that if your ToS does not have (for some insanely strange reason) Blood Mana , be rdy to spec it :') , same goes for rogues and distraction or DT's and shadow , etc etc !
    * we also expect AMBITION! That's the key to make it there, ambition and awareness! We dont care if u **** up once , we'll do our best to provide our best and most kind help . While negativity sometimes comes naturally we eat lots of wallnuts so our serotonine levels are high enough

That's pretty much it , We want a better and more competitive PUG scene on Fury . Pugs keep a server vivid in my opinion ( vistrix pugs, t3 upper pugs or Paikang Sewers pugs , all play an important role in server's stability and health )

So here's the chance , contact me on one of my signature's characters or contact Shainah (the huge POLEARM moral guard) for a friendlist addition . Once the group forms you will get a tell request with the desired classes we miss.

=LOOT IS FFA=
    noone will prevent u from needing on that wings on your dt or hox!

Subject for homework: http://cynarablog.wordpress.com/2011...anan-district/
    We will provide extra help with tips and general guidance !

Have fun and cu ingame soon!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

ah nice. I meet all the requirements so I will give you a tell.
    Hope to PUG it up if you will have me.
    Retired

Speaking of hard instances, what about Jade Dugout HM? It's possible to relog for loot there and it's totally worth it for BSes (uber hands for both pve & pvp) and HOXes (ze real BB belt!) - just saying that for those who do care about loot.

For me it's more about doing something different and actually challenging (just like I do Tian An every now and then and yet need absolutely nothing from there, well maybe, on my barb if that spot ain't taken). I have it killed it only once in HM and it was actually a pug (but a special pug as you might imagine ). I personally think it's a really fun instance that keeps you on your toes but all my recent tries failed because there was always 1-2 people who were not motivated enough and not doing their best > like in Tian An you can't carry baddies, everyone in the group needs to do its job and to focus. Actually we did have one very good try once (5% hp on boss) but we failed because we had 2 ****ing dcs during the fight (including one that lasted like 1-2 minutes) so we did not make it. Bleeeh :/

I have plenty of competent friends to do that kind of stuff with, but some of them hate the place or are not interested in the loot or are not interested in learning something new that requires a bit of an effort compared to other instances > fail. Hope the merges will bring me more motivated people too.
    Last edited by kalston; 5th June 2013 at 18:00.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

*wants meat wingz for his dt*
    Cripples gonna cripple

Jade Dugout can be added to the kill list of the group if members want it , same for Wyrm .

We'll try to form a group tonight (+3hours from the moment im posting this) , catch the group on global or contact me
    Last edited by Audrey-; 7th June 2013 at 15:48.
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Speaking of hard instances, what about Jade Dugout HM?
    Easy, just bring 2 dt you don't even need a healer. Martyrdom heal + 2 shadows, and you re good to go !

Would have joined Tian'an but as a level 25 it seem complicated QQ

Everything is easy when you stack up DTs Or conqs. Our best try (5% left on boss with 2 people dc'ing during the fight, demo dc'd for like 1-2minutes) was with 3 dts and 1 conq (+1 demo and me on BS).
    Last edited by kalston; 12th June 2013 at 14:52.

Tianan is eazy shiat, nothing hard there :O 1 tank, 2 healers and 3 dpsers and you are good to go. I can solo tank the instance on my dt with 2 healers easly, it's even easier on guard due to the mana drain on drunk guy etc, the rest you need is 3 dpsers that can use spells and combos while boss is being tanked.
    edit: or well yeah, you can also get 2 tanks, 1 healers and 3 dpsers, show the ppl how to move, where to go between the 4 "main" bosses and you are fine. :>
    Last edited by Allandir; 12th June 2013 at 16:49.

They never want to let me solo tank it But ye as in many 6 men instances it should work with 2 good heals and good dps. Guard/DT/Conq doesn't matter I think.
    Last edited by kalston; 12th June 2013 at 18:08.

There are many setups possible idd , u can mix and match most of the classes . But 2 spots should be standard ,i believe, ToS + Sin , for very vital perks or utility (given their awesome dps aswell)

About tanks , i preffer having atleast one DT , but any combo should be vital . Curious to see two conqs ^^
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*