Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burnstats

Quote Originally Posted by XxRan3xX View Post
    mhhh.....i have downloaded it unpacked it and i do everything what the instruction says.
    but no player was listed and no boss or anything else!
    is this tool bound by the english client? or.....what could be the problem?
    I was asking the same: there is any official list of boss and trash we can download?

Sorry guys. Even I don't have even remotely complete list of mob/boss names so unless someone shows up you'll have to teach the parser all the names. It sounds like being a lot of work but it actually isn't that bad as you only have to tell it every name once.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If I ever manage to get complete lists that contain at least the most common Khitai instances and all raids t1-t4 I'll put the files available but don't hold your breath. It might take long.
    Nifie @CROM

i got a small list off bosses but he didnt save the list i enter
    Last edited by XxRan3xX; 15th June 2014 at 05:39.

when i parse a logfile it always says:
    "Line not recognized"

1.04 is out! download link

* Burnstats now automatically chooses the most recent logfile.

* Improved Live parsing feature:
    - External window for displaying the information. The window stays on top of all the windows and the borders and background can be made transparent so it can be placed on top of windowed AoC client.
    - Live parsing now lets you choose from showing the damage/healing done in the last interval or since the live parsing was started (or since the stacking damage was last time reseted).

* It is now possible to strip all colors from in-game reports.

* Own name is now selected from a dropdown menu.

* Removed the option for removing logger health tap. It is now always tracked.

* Settings.txt now has entirely new format. Settings.txt generated by any of the older versions are not supported. Burnstats will generate new settings.txt when using it the first time. Thanks to the new format this should be the last time old settings.txt is not supported.

* When showing detailed player data the parser now sorts the rows properly when trying to sort based on weigth of different damage sources.

* It is now possible to split encounters manually. However the following information will be lost in the process:
    - lists of enemies and bosses that were in the encounter
    - lists of dead players, enemies and bosses

Some screenshots:
    On screen overlay in action
    Encounter splitting example (before)
    Encounter splitting example (after)
    Last edited by Conrath; 19th August 2014 at 10:18.
    Nifie @CROM

i got a small list off bosses but he didnt save the list i enter
    Burnstats tries to save the lists when it is closed normally. If it crashes or it is killed in task manager it might not save the settings or lists.
    Nifie @CROM

Thanks for the update! Exporting list from 1.03 and importing to 1.04 works just fine.

Maybe found a bug. When you click update list, the start button becomes unclickable so you have to use the pulldown menu and select the newer log again to make it clickable. No biggie though. Noticeably faster parsing.

and again: "Line not recognized"
    i dont know why!? everytime the same prob.....
    if i click on start parse it starts with the words "Line not recognized" and nothing happen.....no playernames, no bosses after parse!

[15:10:00] Line not recognized. ([14:40:32] Zhohunsh wirkt auf Hammah mit Sets Schutz (Stufe 5))
    [15:10:00] Line not recognized. ([14:40:32] Zhohunsh wirkt auf Kakodämon mit Sets Schutz (Stufe 5))
    [15:10:00] Line not recognized. ([14:40:32] Zhohunsh wirkt auf Hoxino mit Sets Schutz (Stufe 5))
    in german.....

[15:10:00] Skipped lines: 545
    Skipped Lines? is that right?
    Last edited by XxRan3xX; 20th August 2014 at 13:13.

and again: "Line not recognized"
    i dont know why!? everytime the same prob.....
    if i click on start parse it starts with the words "Line not recognized" and nothing happen.....no playernames, no bosses after parse!

in german.....

Skipped Lines? is that right?
    I was wondering earlier what might have been the issue but the examples you provided make it clear to me.

Burnstats only supports logfiles that are in english. It does not support localized clients. Sorry.

Edit:
    Maybe found a bug. When you click update list, the start button becomes unclickable so you have to use the pulldown menu and select the newer log again to make it clickable. No biggie though. Noticeably faster parsing.
    This bug will be fixed in the next release which I will release after I've added few things like...
    - tutorial (for those who have never parsed anything in AoC
    - simple version of the ui (for those beginners so they don't have to see and be scared of all the different settings and features -> basically I want to make the parser look simple again as it has been growing fatter and fatter as time has passed)
    - encounter merging (this should have been in the 1.04 already but I didn't bother to figure out where it could be in the UI :P)
    Last edited by Conrath; 20th August 2014 at 14:24.
    Nifie @CROM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast