Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New PvP gear

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    If funcom to give pvp gear equal to t4 than that pvp tier gear should be very hard to get. I dont think it would be fair to just go and farm stones easy pesee stuff. Maybe make tier 4pvp gear only attainable with sieges. Then we will have f ton of sieges
    No one want farm stone, all the people i have see farm stone are bad player.

Siege aren't good idea, we all know that unplayable and caster will be happy in siege with lot of aoe.

No we need to be clear man, we play to be all equal no ? Why sould a guys be better than someone else because he play alot ? He already better by skill, he don't need gear to be better than another guys who play the same game.

Go give pvp armor to everyone easy, without rank etc.

Rank only should be vanity, with awesome beautiful armor.

Did you enjoy fight a guys with full t4 and you with a bad armor ? I am sure you don't.

Did the t4 guys like it ? I am sure he does, because easy win, and he feel like a god. And maybe he will tell you to l2p, meaning you didn't play well, and his stuff mean nothing.

We all no this is wrong.

So i am for up the mini pvp set, to be like t4, and maybe better than t4 only for pvp.

This gear is easy to get for pvp.

Maybe would be cool to only make 5 rank of pvp to get the stuff, then go to 20 or more, only for vanity stuff.

I am sure equal for everything, will enjoy pvp to everyone, and make people do pvp all the time.

Am sorry but if u want to get pvp gear easy than hell why remove bory. I agree with you no one should be better due to a gear. No . Siege is prefect to gain pvp gear so it takes time and contribution from a guild not some easy ****. If u want good gear u have work for it. oou. Maybe not a world map siege is best way to do it. But maybe funcome should make raid like minis where maps have low textures to make things easy. Maybe make premade raid like mini game where winner gets like few major drops. Then have one week cooldown on that winner team. So it would give losers to challenge some one else. And no guild farming
    Last edited by armatur; 4th June 2013 at 14:38.

No matter what you give people they will either be good or bad. If they do equalize gear in unchained after a few days it's going to be funny to see how many people go back to the regualr minis because they don't have their T4/faction accesories to pull them through.

I just now got a set of T3 weapons, I've been pvping with T2 and mini game gear for the past 2 years.

Whats the ranger in full tigers or T4 going to do when they realise they can't 2 shot anyone, or all the tanks/melee do not have an Ibis or Manical Harm or other high base DPS/Crit chance weapon, or the caster in full T4 with some ridiculous 1700 magic damage...

It's going to be interesting to see, I predict that a few will stay with unchained (pvp vets and new players with no gear) while the rest of the population goes back to gear based minis after 3 weeks...
    Last edited by Suctum; 4th June 2013 at 14:45.
    Doomsayer 2008

Am sorry but if u want to get pvp gear easy than hell why remove bory. I agree with you no one should be better due to a gear. No . Siege is prefect to gain pvp gear so it takes time and contribution from a guild not some easy ****. If u want good gear u have work for it. oou. Maybe not a world map siege is best way to do it. But maybe funcome should make raid like minis where maps have low textures to make things easy. Maybe make premade raid like mini game where winner gets like few major drops. Then have one week cooldown on that winner team. So it would give losers to challenge some one else. And no guild farming
    What do you mean by easy ?

Up to pvp lvl 5 and get every token you need, is already a good play.

And think about people who don't have guild / computer to siege etc.

Why do you want again be better than other who can't ?

Stop with new gear etc, we don't need any new gear, we need a good balance to enjoy pvp.

Think about game who don't have any gear and other thing, who work better than every game with gear.

Because they are lot of chance a new player will abandon the game, if they see and calculate the time he need to play to " only get like other ".

And the time he become like them, he will be food / fresh meat to them.

I want equal gear to everyone at pvp 5.

You still need buy all the stuff with token that mean playing, and not easy to get, this is time.

And when everyone get the same gear we will play only with skill and fun, that don't we all want ?

Play and doesn't matter what the stuff of this guys ? Me that why i want.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    No matter what you give people they will either be good or bad. If they do equalize gear in unchained after a few days it's going to be funny to see how many people go back to the regualr minis because they don't have their T4/faction accesories to pull them through.

I just now got a set of T3 weapons, I've been pvping with T2 and mini game gear for the past 2 years.

Whats the ranger in full tigers or T4 going to do when they realise they can't 2 shot anyone, or all the tanks/melee do not have an Ibis or Manical Harm or other high base DPS/Crit chance weapon, or the caster in full T4 with some ridiculous 1700 magic damage...

It's going to be interesting to see, I predict that a few will stay with unchained (pvp vets and new players with no gear) while the rest of the population goes back to gear based minis after 3 weeks...
    I was realy thinking the mini will be only unchained.

If some people play unchained and some regular mini, didn't that will cause trouble to launch mini more fast ?

Well there you go unchained is the way to go for lowbies . I personally cant wait for it that way i can play any toon with no gear.

Well there you go unchained is the way to go for lowbies . I personally cant wait for it that way i can play any toon with no gear.
    Yes i don't talk about mini but open pvp.

Imagine all people play on t4 when you have pvp ojective in the futur ?

And imagine you will be fresh meat to them, because you never pve ?

Think to it, if some people of crom with full t4 merge on fury, you will see what the true stuff is

So you saying i should make new account and right away by default get tier 4 quality gear for free without spending time and efford to obtain it. Why bother doing content just GIVE me gear. I gues f2p model would be best to go for. I know when i make new toon i dont expect to do well untill i do time and efford to get gear for him. But i do think Funcom should make new pvp gear that equal to current pve gear but yet it should take same amount of time to get it doing pvp activities as if you were doing pve.
    Last edited by armatur; 4th June 2013 at 16:42.

So you saying i should make new account and right away by default get tier 4 quality gear for free without spending time and efford to obtain it. Why bother doing content just GIVE me gear. I gues f2p model would be best to go for.
    I have never say this.

Make new account.

Up lvl 0 to 5 pvp.

Buy all pvp stuff with token you have earn by playing pvp minigame.

Be happy and pvp with us.

This is not free at all.

But this is equal and good to everyone.

Thats what i just said make pvp gear equal to current pve gear. And make it so it takes time and efford by doing pvp actvities. How is that not fair.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast