Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New PvP gear

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    Yes dude, i am sure a guys with blue gear 80 can destroy a guys with full t4 armor and weapon.

This is not the guys who say all the time this, for keep their avantage and say to other who are under them in stuff, "rofl l2p" right ?

Sure when you are the other side of the barrier you want stay it.

This game is no more about skill, the gear come first, and that realy an advantage.

I can't wait for unchained mini, without t4 gear.

And better reward token would be great.

1 Token per BG win, if you have the quest.

and 3 from Jebal.

Only if you win.

You need at last 495 Token to be full stuff BG.

So its about 82 day of BG, and that mean you win every BG, this is crazy long.

yea , and ALL PL here see me in mini DO MY FKG JOB AS A FLAG CARIER , since rage open .

YOu can get 14 per day ,7 morning , 7 evening , wihh aprox 2 h of game .

2 HOUR no more no less .

Now ave a over 1000 tokens , i just play , i never cry on forum when i was pvp 0 TO 9 now

YES L2P man , you can get T2 pvp GEAR at levl PVP 3

IS that so hard to get pvp 3 ?

serously ...

and yes so in one week you can it around 100 tokens ..

but lets take loosing game in stat

so in around 2 -3 month with 2 or 3 hour gaming /day you get 400 500 token

which is fairly enoph for be well geaed in peyveypey

Quote Originally Posted by Krakren View Post
    yea , and ALL PL here see me in mini DO MY FKG JOB AS A FLAG CARIER , since rage open .

YOu can get 14 per day ,7 morning , 7 evening , wihh aprox 2 h of game .

2 HOUR no more no less .

Now ave a over 1000 tokens , i just play , i never cry on forum when i was pvp 0 TO 9 now

YES L2P man , you can get T2 pvp GEAR at levl PVP 3

IS that so hard to get pvp 3 ?

serously ...
    You are so agressive man, that realy hurt me.

"YES L2P man , you can get T2 pvp GEAR at levl PVP 3 "

I'm already pvp 5, i have come back and token didn't existed when i was playing, so ?

"IS that so hard to get pvp 3 ? "

Another time, you talk without know anything, sorry to you.

"Now ave a over 1000 tokens , i just play , i never cry on forum when i was pvp 0 TO 9 now"

No one crying, you are only very agressive kid, and without any reason.

"YOu can get 14 per day ,7 morning , 7 evening , wihh aprox 2 h of game ."

2 H of playing for do :

2 Jhebal sag (meaning you win each of them)
    and 8 other BG.

This is not 2 hours playing, and if you don't win the BG all the time...

So i don't realy understand, why you are so agressive.

hun well sy if u feel me agressive , dont wanna

Is just , when i see ' t4 hit me 2900 , its imba nerf gear ' is really , cause i love this game , BORING .

MMORPG are a grind gear game , since all the time .

SO YES of course if you new its hard. cause no gear etc etc ..

BUT , IF YOU PLAY , you will evolve , get gear get skills , AND VERY FAST .

For smeone new is about 3 4 months for became competitive !

SO just play ! play and play again !

create your own tactic build , whatever for win ! u play for this !

Some yea ago pl can do they own group but funcom delete it ? and you know why ?

All good pl was kill everything on mini ( it was without aa , just t1 pvp or pve )

oh and yea this is a very good exemple .
    3 year ago , pl was able o make a 6 man group and sign mini without be dispatch .

The gear was t1 pvp . guess what ?

All good pl who was playing on ts with warfriend etc was raping mini ...

Funcom delete it cause casual was crying , abit like what you are doing rigth now and saying rigth now about gear and aa and vet etc ..

so plz understand that .

AOC is balanced , more than ever . just aoc is complexes . dont give up to fast !

I dont get all this crying about gear. Sure i look forward to unchained minis when we will all be equally geared (still it wont be balanced but its another topic) but all this crying how hard is it to get tokens and t4 people destroys everyone...
    I started all my chars with blue gear from khitai (bought it with vet tokens) and lvled them all fast enough to be competitive. So not just 1 char but 10 of them.
    I stated many times here that pvp gear should be superior for pvp than pve one, and asked for faster aa xp for people doing only pvp, and faster pvp gain. But i never cried to much, and if i run on t4 geared people i do my best to kill them. right now that is really fun to me. So many bad players have t4 gear thinking it will make them godly. well its not gear that makes you good you know

It's all the t4 weapons. People sploiting and farming T4 over and over getting the whole guild t4 weapons, even for alts wearing blues. Don't know how they do it, but it's a huge problem. So either fix it, take those weapons away from player who sploited or lessen their impact in PvP. I'm starting to think that unchained minigames are just a bandaid. We need standardized PvP stats on all gear that is capped so gear power doesn't scale up vs players. AA's offer enough advantage over others as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    It's all the t4 weapons. People sploiting and farming T4 over and over getting the whole guild t4 weapons, even for alts wearing blues. Don't know how they do it, but it's a huge problem. So either fix it, take those weapons away from player who sploited or lessen their impact in PvP. I'm starting to think that unchained minigames are just a bandaid. We need standardized PvP stats on all gear that is capped so gear power doesn't scale up vs players. AA's offer enough advantage over others as it is.
    Yes dude i am realy agree, i have come back from long time playing, and like i have said.

When you meet à guys without t4, exemple a demo, the game look balanced, you have a fight, you are not a paper.

But when you meet a guys with t4 weapon or armor + weapon.

The game change, you don't have a fight, you get critical for 3000+ damage, and you make so less damage to him.

So this is a real problem.

And unchained mini will be good, but outside pvp, the main problem will not be resolved.

So what funcom can do ?

Another pvp set ? How many time we will farm to get it ? And a new player or return, will quit the game immediately, if he see he must play 2 years for pvp with fun.

This is a real problem, what pvp people need, is balance, so less stat pve stuff on pvp seem right.

Look realy logic to me, you don't pve with pvp set ?

So why you pvp with pve set ?

Need do something on hit, less the stat on pve stuff "only in pvp against player"

So for pve, nothing change the guys will still rox in pve.
    But in pvp he will be not that strong.

2 HOUR no more no less .
    2h is dam long bro

but, how do u calculate 2h a day max for 14 tokens? 1min time for mini to start 18min for an hv to go full length, add a min at end for leaving mini zoning, taking a piss, etc. if u win 1/2 minis, every single day no mistake, thats 12 cap flag minis a day: 3h, and we have yet to count in 4 tts and 4 sags

2 HOUR no more no less .
    impress me, take screenies of u starting a token grind by hitting the option that indicates the time. then play minis, take screenies of each minis with time data in ur script box, get ur tokens record time again, should be taking u 1h for that half day

I think the announcement of Unchained Minis makes it crystal clear what the new game developer thinks about progression PVP as a whole. It does not sound like something that he is all that interested in. And thus, I would not hold my breath for new PVP gear.
    Last edited by Deathsader; 2nd June 2013 at 07:44.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast