Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: Subscription offer warning!

Default ATTENTION: Subscription offer warning!

You can miss the extra +50% gametime when subscribing.

Be aware that resuming your subscription cycle isn't nessesarily going to give you the additional 50% gametime as it rightfully should. You can easily end up just getting another 12 months because resuming a subscription cycle isn't considered using the special offer that is 12 month +50% gametime.

I sincerely hope that Live Chat is willing to retify the issue for the unlucky people that ends up not getting the extra 50% they rightfully should get when subscriping today, because there are two ways to subscripe for the same amount of time.

So check if you got the extra 50% gametime and use the Live Chat option from your account page if you didn't.

Wink

Thanks for heads up Foxcat, now log in so we can do some instances!

hehe, made the same mistake. Subbed last thursday from monthly to year sub, and still got no extra vetpoints and FC points which made me worried if everything has gone right. Contacted Livechat and they explained you need to take the special offer and upgrade option (instead of the normal change membership option which won't give you the extra 50% bonus as Foxcat already stated) and then choose the period of time you want. They helped me out so no worries.
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

Actually, if you autorenew during these promotions, you can email funcom and they will honor the promo, at least i have had that work for me in the past.

I've had bad experience with these promos in the past and got the usual "sorry we can't help" reply. I will purchase some time tomorrow and hope it goes smooth this time (go through "special offers and upgrades" icon).

What is the RIGHT way to make sure you get the time? I am currently premium only due to the fact that I purchased the "Jewels of Turan" add on pack. But I totally want to sub while there is a deal. How should I go about doing it so that I get the perks?

The safe way to make sure you get the bonus time is to login to your account management page and select 'Special Offers and Upgrades' from the list on the left. Choose the offer that suits you and this will extend your playable premium time, even if your membership is not due to expire. I have done this with many of the offers and, as a result, have a membership that expires in September 2016

Can we get an official feedback that this issue will be fixed for the unfortunate who subscribed within the valid period of the offer?

Just make it so that everyone who subsribe or renew within the valid period of an offer, get the benefits if they subscribe for the amount of time that makes them eligible to receive the offer in the first place.
    Last edited by Foxcat; 3rd June 2013 at 13:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxcat View Post
    Dear Nusquam,

Can we get an official feedback that this issue will be fixed for the unfortunate who subscribed within the valid period of the offer?

Just make it so that everyone who subsribe or renew within the valid period of an offer, get the benefits if they subscribe for the amount of time that makes them egliable to receive the offer in the first place.
    This has been like that since a long time - I lost some bonus stuff 2 years ago because I didn't use a special button (it wasn't working) and bought a year sub normally. CS/mgmt didn't want to fix it, which is ridiculous. It's one of the worst things you can do to a customer.

Sad to see it still happens...

Hi,
    It worked properly for me , 18 months instead of 12.
    E.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast