Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No Class Balance at all

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Gear increase just the imbalance of each class. But at the beginning, it's much more a class balance issue than a gear issue.
    I think we will see this in the unchains if every player is pvp 10 and geared in pvp 10 armor. This is when you will see melee have a large advantage and priests and casters will be very upset asking for class re-designs.

I can tell you that from a tos perspective, it will take more casting to inflict damage and kill, therefore mana issues will rise to the top of complaints for this class IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Gear increase just the imbalance of each class. But at the beginning, it's much more a class balance issue than a gear issue.
    you miss the point being it's gear obtained while farming pve bosses in raid instances increasing balance issues and reducing the skill factor while also leaving the pvp progression partially (entirely for several classes) obsolete and underpowered.

you can like the core game and conan low fantasy and find grinding the same scripted bosses each week for years for power items mentally challenging, nothing should impact your fun to the point it becomes a frustration or a requirement for enjoying your time bragging about your sword skill and cutting heads off.

Class balance is actually better then ever. Conqs can be a bit op and healers have it all, however there are many opinions about that. Fact isA set all classes can shine now, including Hox which is sometimes accused of being weak.

Unchained PvP is coming. Its a solution but might bring new issues when it comes to balance. A new PvP set with better stats would be better. A set without restrictions of PvP level.

Sure class balance has improved, but when everyone is in pvp gear soldiers are OP as hell. They have enough dps to kill other classes in no time even with the silly pvp weapon, but what can other classes do to them without some pve gear? Not much.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    as a player who has t3 crafted hammer , i say : pvp weapons should be better than all other pve weapons in PVP.
    This should be implemented. I'd say Funcom should make all tiers of pvp weapons way better in PVP than all tiers of PVE weapons. I've been hoping for this in years ffs.

they need to bring in t4 pvp weapons. Its silly that pve weapons are miles better then pvp ones.

A few things could be done to counteract t4 weapons in MINIGAMES only(it would be bad for world PvP simply because people are going to be PvE'ing as well).

But, some of the things that could be done in minigames are as follows:

1.) Increase the base DPS of t3 PvP weapons to be on par with t4 PvE, Increase the base DPS of t2 PvP weapons to be on par with t3, and increase the base DPS of t1 PvP weapons to be on par with t2 PvE and Khitai.

2.) Increase the stats of MOST PvP weapons(excluding shields, because they're already amazing) to be on par with the counterparts listed above.

3.) Add constitution to PvP weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    they need to bring in t4 pvp weapons. Its silly that pve weapons are miles better then pvp ones.
    This has been something many of us have been asking for a long time.

Make it happen Funcom! Oh and <3 Geldour!
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Way to hijack a topic.

Mages and pom can kite like a boss nowadays. Any of those classes with half a brain can kite any single melee indefinitely with their CCs. Of course you get some focus fire and it's a moot point but people are clue less so focus fire is out of the question.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
    This should be implemented. I'd say Funcom should make all tiers of pvp weapons way better in PVP than all tiers of PVE weapons. I've been hoping for this in years ffs.
    This 100%, It's so simple of a concept yet here we are with T4 pve gear ruling pvp
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast