Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5yrs anniversary event boss no rewards?

Thanks Funcom for the 5 year event, its been awesome. No matter how some think its not been as rewarding but its still been alot of fun and I havent seen this mass gathering of ppl around diff instances in years. Very nice...well there was alot of lag in Khemi and some was unlucky and got 20 pcs of social armor on same toon (Gratz Kappie) lol
    But all in all its been a fantastic event which I think FC deserve a big thanks for. Guess you got thanks enough from all the money you made in the Item shop though lol prolly sold 2 million travel packs and res potions haha

Great stuff, do it again next year ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Thanks Funcom for the 5 year event, its been awesome. No matter how some think its not been as rewarding but its still been alot of fun and I havent seen this mass gathering of ppl around diff instances in years. Very nice...well there was alot of lag in Khemi and some was unlucky and got 20 pcs of social armor on same toon (Gratz Kappie) lol
    But all in all its been a fantastic event which I think FC deserve a big thanks for. Guess you got thanks enough from all the money you made in the Item shop though lol prolly sold 2 million travel packs and res potions haha

Great stuff, do it again next year ;-)
    Its probably what inspired them to follow the thought about world bosses to begin with. *random finance dep guy in FC* F..., look here guys we are making money!!

Looking forward to the letter speaking about them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12