Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5yrs anniversary event boss no rewards?

Default 5yrs anniversary event boss no rewards?

i just killed event boss but no rewards nothing. is it because my level is too low to deal enough damage? my level is 64.

Did you get a quest pointing you to a storyteller in OT?
    You will get a reward there, not seen a drop from dragon or kraken as well, but everyone present should get that quest (though you probably would have to be part of the raid and i can imagine funcom having left out the celebration vanity part for low levels too).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Did you get a quest pointing you to a storyteller in OT?
    You will get a reward there, not seen a drop from dragon or kraken as well, but everyone present should get that quest (though you probably would have to be part of the raid and i can imagine funcom having left out the celebration vanity part for low levels too).
    so you have to be in raid group?
    and before fighting the event boss you have to get the quest first from which npc where in tarantia?
    this whole thing is just disaster there was no information at all about all these stuff.

no group or raid, just be nearby, do maybe some damage and do not die. when boss dies, everyone will get a quest, a clickable box in inventory as the quest reward and random loot from the box

I can confirm it did not work like you said for the dragon. I was not in a raid, attacked it even and was alive when he died. No quest gained.

On the other hand i was in a kraken raid, crashfrozen when it died and i got the quest.

But you don't need any quest before fighting the things afaik.
    The quest you get just leads you to the "reward".

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I can confirm it did not work like you said for the dragon. I was not in a raid, attacked it even and was alive when he died. No quest gained.
    Probably a bug or bad luck, then. Because I beat the dragon two time without being in a raid, one one them even without being in any group at all yesterday and I received the quest and reward.

Or maybe it depends if you are there early in the fight ? Maybe if you arrive mid-fight, below a certain health percentage, it doesn't count you "in". I don't know.

That might be it...dragon was at 86% or so when i arrived.

Seen people as low as level 20 get T1 bp's and weapons from the dragon and krakan today. They'd run up, shoot or nuke from range a few times then run away to a safe spot so as not to die to ae.

In my experience the bp's and weapons are somewhat rare and may require a dozen or so kills to get one. Could just do the normal raids for said loot but somehow chasing the mobs down and fighting them multiple times each was a bit more fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Probably a bug or bad luck, then. Because I beat the dragon two time without being in a raid, one one them even without being in any group at all yesterday and I received the quest and reward.

Or maybe it depends if you are there early in the fight ? Maybe if you arrive mid-fight, below a certain health percentage, it doesn't count you "in". I don't know.
    In GW2 you have to make certain amount of dmg to be counted as a participant of an open world boss event (no groups/raids needed there neither), so maybe FC went a similar way in AoC, dunno.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast