Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me pick my free 50

Default Help me pick my free 50

Sell me on a class, AoC community! I already have an 80 ToS and I'm currently working on a DT. I've had an 80 Sin in the past and, well, I don't think I'd play it again. So:

Barb
    BS
    Conq
    Demo
    Guard
    HoX
    Necro
    PoM
    Ranger

Help a brother out!

(I was originally thinking a HoX, but I doubt they're ever going to get around to the Mage updates they were talking about before the company shifted, and I remember HoX from back in the day - It just needs too much Feat help... or does it?)

BS

from all the classes fun and complexity wise its BS, HoX and DT.

So if youre uncertain about hox due to the revamp, go BS !

I find it hard to argue with Heroen

Agree with the above. But you should consider HoX even now. Sure it does have a lot of broken / useless feats, but HoX still is a very viable class in the hands of the right player.

On the other hand, you could also consider rolling a guard in order to avoid the most painful levelling experience of them all
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

It's exactly because the mage revamp is not there yet that you have to play hox.

Just see what has been done with the ranger revamp and fear for the hox.

But you could use the opposite logic with Conq as an example, no?

Okay, so a better thing to ask I guess is, "What class is awesome at endgame, but not as great during the leveling?"
    Because I'm talkin' bout a free 50, not just another reroll.

HoX/BS are topping the list currently because of above recommendations. Guard is in a close second cuz it's hard to argue with that logic, but it also feels a bit redundant with a DT.

Thanks and keep 'em coming.

BS - lowest heal (from Healers, but in parses even DT sometimes wins)
    BS - lowest damage (hmm from all classes)
    BS - much micromanagement
    BS - hard to learn

but still very funny to play, especially to solo all stuff (including lower lvl group dungeons)

you can consider PoM too.

Your info seem outdated, BS dps is way higher after the revamp, they hit like trucks nowadays.

They don't have lower heal than other healers at all either, they actually offer the best team support from a tank point of view.

if you want to use your 50lvl char then take a class that is boring bellow 50. HoX, BS, Dts are great fun to lvl from lvl 1. Try taking Guard, or ToS (tos gets really nice after lvl 30 but before 30 its boring).
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast