Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom plz tell why Most players have unaceptable pings

people chill , this is a pvp-friendly patch !
    ++Lattency equals more time to think of your next move/spell/combo in any minigame ...
    In open world the pvp upgrade is even bigger if u combine the above extra time with a lagspike ... you can even light up a smoke between GC and DWW.

Next step is dice-technology. Each time we'll think it would be proper to shoot a combo/spell we will roll a dice which , depending on numeric outcome, will decide the actuall delay of it!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by clenghat View Post
    Smoother than your old 150-200ms? Noooo. You had it so smooth before. How can that be?
    So mature answer! At least (for) now I didnt have any lag spikes to 4800ms that IS smoother.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by Hollastar View Post
    I find very hard to believe, u try a mini, everyone is on a rubber band
    true enough I haven't tried any minies yet.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    everyone stating "everything is fine, we killed Yak no problemo, yay!" etc. should be watching this video in a 24/7 loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwCL4YcbTM
    as said i haven't tried to pvp yet. Though didnt hear off any raids having problems and think of that raids use 24 ppl and if you mind me saing about yak and read the other part about w1.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    as said i haven't tried to pvp yet. Though didnt hear off any raids having problems and think of that raids use 24 ppl and if you mind me saing about yak and read the other part about w1.
    You do understand there is people who couldnt care less about raids?
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by novastern View Post
    Man the QQ in these forums is SUBLIME!
    Says someone with a great ping.
    I used to think that 140ms that I was having was really delayed. Now, I have twice the value.
    Does anyone know any job in the US so that I can move there to play the game?
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

T4 raid yesterday, and people complain already in lobby people notice difference, after raid, people say they will quit if this is not fixed.
    "State your frustrations, just do so in a civilized manner." - Arishanya Head Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    You do understand there is people who couldnt care less about raids?

ofc but next biggest event would be siege and that was crap anyway I was pointing out that 24 ppl fighting and there wheren't any lagspikes that where there before in any raid. I don't understand why you are so obsessed with raids just think of it as 24 ppl fighting.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

ofc but next biggest event would be siege and that was crap anyway I was pointing out that 24 ppl fighting and there wheren't any lagspikes that where there before in any raid. I don't understand why you are so obsessed with raids just think of it as 24 ppl fighting.
    Im not obsessed with anything, its just that raids arent dynamic fights, they are scripted. You know exactly what and when it will happen. Those 24 ppl you mention do not fight each other, they bash on some boss that wont double tap your kbs, strafe away from your combos or CCs etc.
    Raiding with a 200+ latency is completely doable, i doubt it is as enjoyable as with a sub 100 ping though. PvP on the other hand with such a high latency is unplayable.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

It's not very accurate to say most or all of the EU players are affected. That's not what I hear ingame anyway.

Lots of players had 100+ latency on the EU servers before, and they could also play the game.

If you have 200+ mS latency and you live in Western Europe, then you could try different ISP's as you should have closer to 150 mS.

I don't think Funcom is going to revert this change, the reason for it you can find in the latest monthly letter, they want single server technology.

Some players are obviously getting shafted, if you had 150+ mS latency on the EU server before, there is a good chance you have 250 mS+ now and the game is probably unplayable in pvp.

Things you can try, if you use Wi-Fi try to use a cable instead, try differnt ISP's by pinging the servers from your friends and see what they get on their ISP.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast