Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Latency for the moved EU server - post your ping

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Yea cry babys always gone cry. If u cant pvp at 150 ping just quit and save me headech reading this crys
    I have a year subscription for this :P
    I have a right to brag xD

But I think they gonna do something about this.

around 100 normally, around 200 now

tho it was around 200 yesterday; before servers were moved also, will be more clear in the coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    40 before
    150 now

same here, QQ

My ping is 250-300, makes it harder in pvp no doubt but you can learn to adjust.

All australian and new zealand pvpers have 250 ping + and learn to deal with. It's not as good as your 50 ping but its not the end of the world.

So... To bring the servers to the area where the least people played to give the rest 2-3x their normal ping.. I hope this pays out for you, FunCom, because unless there's some whooping great fixes coming that improves this latency, there WILL be people leaving. How much are you saving by hosting the servers over there anyway?

It's not the end of the world, but removes some of the nice smoothness (when there's no lagspikes atleast) and somewhat ruining the nice gameplay.. Games with no global cooldowns really suffer from high pings. Just because some people had to suffer by high pings doesn't mean everyone should be punished by it
    Last edited by Ekorn; 13th May 2013 at 23:46.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

250-300 for 4 years, you just need to adjust yrself to land combo
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Pinging from Greece I had 220-320 in NG not the most smooth area in game. Though fighting was no problem and animations was fine against 6 mobs at the same time. Ofc tonight with raids will be the final test.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

I had around 50 ms but after move i have 120 as minimum value
    i dont do much PvP atm but higher ms is never a good thing.

on a side note i also exp lower fps then before the move not sure if the two are connected or not.

mine from UK was 100-118ms up from 65-70ms

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast