Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Petition: Move server back to EU or lower MS with 100 :P

Default Public Petition: Move server back to EU or lower MS with 100 :P

for me sadly but great news for some guys (cheaterrr!!!) i prolly quit or take looong brake from game Just cose funcom did dumb move soo pvp is unplayable now etc. and US boys get insane boost in pvp.

Thanks funcom for all the 5 years.
    Last edited by spunq; 14th May 2013 at 15:27.
    Spunqe's SuperStream!

my lowest ping was 160 yesterday late at night, in the early evening when more ppl online was 450+(latency even on chatbox lol).

either it will change or time to say goodbye after 4 years or make Pingopthes the ranger
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 14th May 2013 at 15:31.

/signed and approved

Same here guys, 150-200 when in khemi, in minis slightly worse and that alone is unplayable as melee. but than on top that every minute or 2 it goes up to 300-400 for 10 sec or so.
    Sadly not worth of spending anything on it.

befor we start a petition, the devs should tell us what is going to happend next..

Are the EU servers gone 4 ever?? or it will be moved back to EU after merges?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkins View Post
    befor we start a petition, the devs should tell us what is going to happend next..

Are the EU servers gone 4 ever?? or it will be moved back to EU after merges?
    Nah m8 EU servers are gone, they already said it. After merge servers stay in US permanently

Lower ms to 100? lol stop your crying

/signed this is ridiculous

Cripple vs cripple pvp isn't my cup of tea, sorry. Other games do it better than those new servers.

You can say it's "playable" all you want but it's still completely different, I'm not paying for this new slow laggy game.
    Last edited by kalston; 14th May 2013 at 15:44.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

all not important- just give the chance to Spunq to use cheats again
    sorry)just with dark colours need some irony

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    /signed this is ridiculous

Cripple vs cripple pvp isn't my cup of tea, sorry. Other games do it better than those new servers.

You can say it's "playable" all you want but it's still completely different, I'm not paying for this new slow laggy game.
    Maybe some pve players or casters can say its playable but to me it choppy even standing still and turning around

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast