Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSW gives bonus item store points: AOC also?

Default TSW gives bonus item store points: AOC also?

So I got an email from Funcom today that says I get 30 percent free bonus points from buying funcom points for TSW.

Does AOC have the same promo right now? I did buy the one done last month but think I only got 20 percent.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure funcom point works for every funcom game. Last time, I bought point on my Anarchy Online account page and spent them in Age of Conan, so... Yhea, I think that's not a problem. But eh, I can't be 100% sure

Something a tad frustrating, I was doing just regular questing in TSW, and all of a sudden I get a pop up saying that I just won 1200 Funcom Points for doing quest. Why don't we have that in Age of Conan??

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    Something a tad frustrating, I was doing just regular questing in TSW, and all of a sudden I get a pop up saying that I just won 1200 Funcom Points for doing quest. Why don't we have that in Age of Conan??
    That is a one-time deal they added at one point, you do not get bonus point regularly for doing missions - only once after 30 missions.

FunCom points are exactly that; FunCom. You buy anything from FC in the account management page. You then apply the points to your preferred game however you please. That set up is far more secure too because it seperates your game client log in details from your actual games management account. It's just a wee bit confusing at first.

Anarchy Online also got a 'small\' surprise by allowing players to resub before the 10th or something before the next major patch, and you get a once-off bonus 2-character slot bonus.

So yeah, where the hell is our Conany bonus!? Hopefulyl something nice in the Anniversery!

To OP, nope AoC doesn't have this promotion right now. But as stiiixy noticed, we may get something nice during 5th year anniversary.

And no, those extra 30% won't work in AoC. Not everyone noticed, especially if they aren't playing TSW that we got new currency next to FC points called Bonus points. And those are game bound.

That set up is far more secure too because it seperates your game client log in details from your actual games management account.
    Actually is meant for 'no refund policy'. If we would pay with real money for items in store FC would must allow us to resign from items and get our money back. With FC points its's not possible and still valid with local laws. We pay for FC points and can get refund only them unless we spent them. After purchasing anything it's confirmed they are exactly something we wanted to have.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Question

<< This makes me want to play TSW until I get the Funcom points.

Are they still giving them out for the 30 mission quests? What do we have to do for them in TSW?

Quote Originally Posted by freneticfangs View Post
    << This makes me want to play TSW until I get the Funcom points.

Are they still giving them out for the 30 mission quests? What do we have to do for them in TSW?
    I just started playing the game like 4 days ago, yea I think it's like 30 quests in you get 1200 Funcom Points.

And to the person who said you only get them one time type deal. My point is you only pay $30 for The Secret World, and you don't pay a sub. Where as in Age of Conan, we pay monthly subs. Would be kind of nice if like lets say in Dragon Spine, they made it so after you cleared the place, you get an account wide 1k Funcom points or something.

I just started playing the game like 4 days ago, yea I think it's like 30 quests in you get 1200 Funcom Points.

And to the person who said you only get them one time type deal. My point is you only pay $30 for The Secret World, and you don't pay a sub. Where as in Age of Conan, we pay monthly subs. Would be kind of nice if like lets say in Dragon Spine, they made it so after you cleared the place, you get an account wide 1k Funcom points or something.
    I believe those 1200 Points are Bonus points that can only be spent in TSW, so don't bother if you are looking to get them to use in AOC.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I believe those 1200 Points are Bonus points that can only be spent in TSW, so don't bother if you are looking to get them to use in AOC.
    =( Boo.

Good to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast