Thread: About billing in EUR

Default About billing in EUR

I remember in the old forums people talking about beign billed in euros even if they were not from europe, but i can´t acess most of the old topics, when i created my account it was set as an US acc, and I went and bought 2400 points since I saw that the currency set there was USD, after the transaction was sucessfull the currency changed to EUR, and I couldnt do anything about since the transaction already occurred.

I read what some GMs said, and i sent an ticket to customer service and they told me they cant change the currency in the funcom website since it was Global collects job.

I live in south america, converting my country currency to euros i have to pay almost double than i would when paying in dollars, so please any GM or player can help me here, dont say to me to send an ticket to customer service since i already did that and they couldn´t help me so I had to resort coming here to ask.

Its not fair I have to pay double the amount for the same services other players receive paying normally.

My solution for you, is to use Paypal, if it exists in your country, you should be able to select the currency. Otherwise, you probably don't have much of a choice.

Of course, this thread will be locked, and you will be told to read the social guidelines.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Nobody here can help you with payment or account-issues, so I'm afraid you're a bit up crap creek without a paddle :/

I'd look into what Halfdead mentioned, namely using Paypal.

All account issues should be conveyed through the proper channels with customer service. To contact Customer Service via email is to send an email through http://help.funcom.com or to go to http://www.ageofconan.com/support and click on "Email Support".

As account and support issues are a private matter, the thread will now be closed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.