Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Hi,
    I joined AOC one year ago and after a couple of weeks went premium, as soon as i knew i won't go try another game any soon. Playing on Crom PVE.

I usually just play one MMO at a time, it all started in 2003 on Dark Age of Camelot, which is the only MMO i played till 2008 when i dropped it for the Saga of Ryzom. I also tried the Chronicles of Spellborn but was a bit unlucky that the servers were shut soon after.

One good thing for me in AOC is that i speak english, french and russian, probably the 3 widest spread languages in the game

Default hello

hello im an old veteran players fom 2008-2009 and im back boys to check what new is add on conan
    fury was my old server name chars vahix-vahious-jack daniels- digenis
    now wich server to play is good to transfer my char to new server is the free server valkyria ??

Quote Originally Posted by vahious View Post
    hello im an old veteran players fom 2008-2009 and im back boys to check what new is add on conan
    fury was my old server name chars vahix-vahious-jack daniels- digenis
    now wich server to play is good to transfer my char to new server is the free server valkyria ??
    There are only three servers that will be merged into one soon.
    Pick Crom for the largest population and Rage for a least populated server, but with the best rule set.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I am Pro Player since 2008 protecting my K/D since 2008.

Ich bin Pro

Default i am Todes

i've been in game for a while. i take momentary lapses of RL but still play. i hate khitai but still zone in there to grind away. i'm on the PVE Server as my original main toon: Todeskoenig and now created a new PVP version as well under the same name.

i also have other alts

Csiharr (guardian)
    Tehmujinn (conqueror)
    Todesbarr (bear shaman)
    Erzebeta (necromancer)
    DarkTodes (dark templar)

pvp server
    Todeskoenig (barbarian)
    “Lo, there do I see my father.
    Lo, there do I see my mother,
    and my sisters, and my brothers.
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people,
    Back to the beginning!

Lo, they do call to me.
    They bid me take my place among them,
    In the halls of Valhalla!
    Where the brave may live forever!”

Det som engang var.

Hi all,

I played AOC from launch basically and started out as a 'scumling' on Aquilonia (RIP) back in the summer of 2008. After all my IRL friends had enough of Hyborian battles I went for greener pastures on other servers and are now, quite happily, stuck on Crom with some really nice new friends I have made during the last five, totally awesome, years here.

I have a tendency to focus a lot of one character at the time and for now assasin is the only character I can play without getting to bored. I'm sure I'll overdose of him soon and then it might be time to dust off my gem storing HoX again.
    Retired

I entered the Funcom- Loveboat as a Beta- Player in April 2008.

My very first "live" toon was a DT named Moebius, I dumped him after a messed up Funcom update (bugged skill tree).

Since then, I pointed the focus to my Ranger and Hox.

Main (Ranger): Memshur [09:41] Memshur has played for 276 days 23 hours 40 minutes 16 seconds. http://abload.de/img/memshur_screen1zdks6.jpg

Alt (Hox): Quistan [12:01] Quistan has played for 74 days 18 hours 28 minutes 52 seconds. http://abload.de/img/quistan_screen14fpac.jpg
    Last edited by Quistan; 3rd October 2013 at 12:25.
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Hello everyone

I am a old user who returns to Hyboria ready to enjoy their adventures again after three years, with my new friends of Sangre Hiboria.

Regards

Question New To AOC

I found AOC back in August 2013. Started with a Barbarian and quickly lost interest due to not understanding the charactor builds. I then made a Necro and have struggled through 69 levels on the Fury server. Being new and not knowing the difference between PVE and PVP I defaulted to the Fury Server when creating the Necro. I finally contact chat about how hard it was to progress with being killed all the time while playing. Then I found out that there were two different servers.. So my next charactor was created on the Crom Server where I am now with 6 other new charactors. I wish there were more posts on how to build each of the charactors specific to PVE play. Most of the threads have allot of info but they use abbrieviations which I do not understand.
    That is my story and I wlll keep struggling to play the game.

Gene

Smile Hi

I'm new player. Started yesterday and I'm lvl 16 now

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast