Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Urse View Post
    granpda here,35yo. logged in since 3th june '08 @ lovely Wildsoul,then merged Fury. played tos Voltz & nec Septicemia, at the once upon a time glorious Futilez,then Afternoon Delight,Tribunal & NW. i wonder if any of the old socks like Benseine,Tyyra,Veece,Kustos,Electricity,Carleen,Ti mkaru,Snowstormy etc,still roaming around tho >.> Slacking over Rage atm with a weird mix of Edit by Anzu: Dogs and dogs.
    Snowstormy i havent seen in years, veece same..veece great hox player!! Electrisity i think goes by the name spunq these days. Tima i havent seen in long time. Kustos left game i think. Carleen is on and off slacking he is☺ by tyyra u meen the barb tyyr?? Hes back on fury these days☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Snowstormy i havent seen in years, veece same..veece great hox player!! Electrisity i think goes by the name spunq these days. Tima i havent seen in long time. Kustos left game i think. Carleen is on and off slacking he is☺ by tyyra u meen the barb tyyr?? Hes back on fury these days☺
    Ohh Willd You must be one of the oldest socks i see still here.Forgot to mention we had good times together back in time.I had my very 1st demo back there, Nefelheim. I see Alexaria before some months at fury hehe. Vigorath still inside? And about Tyyra,was old futilez hox. Dunno if Tyyra/Tyyr=same one :<

Ohh Willd You must be one of the oldest socks i see still here.Forgot to mention we had good times together back in time.I had my very 1st demo back there, Nefelheim. I see Alexaria before some months at fury hehe. Vigorath still inside? And about Tyyra,was old futilez hox. Dunno if Tyyra/Tyyr=same one :<
    Lol nice to see ur still here old buddy☺
    Ahh i dont rly remember that hox xD
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

I saw vigorath some months ago☺ rare view☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Greetings from me as well, just subbed

Was around for launch, obvious reasons i need not remind you of kept me away. Thus far that is. Thought i'd give it a try today
    Partly my PC (this time around), partly a better mouse so i can keymap the combos off the damn Q/Es, and..it really is a new experience, an eye candy of one to boot!

Lost a few toons that i have no interest in reclaiming, as i am totally clueless by now, haha.. Which is great though, started over as a hox in Crom. Anyway, i won't spam you any further, see you ingame, and hello again.
    Last edited by Pirixios; 22nd November 2014 at 21:02.
    Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain

I guess i could introduce myself aswell
    Im Belsvard here, but my main character is a Conq called Belgrad, im a good tank... also have a guard and DT, but Conq is my favourite.
    Im 25 yo, Mexican.
    been playing for 3 years now, not in a row but yeah i guess i can say im experienced enough.
    would liked to play with more hispanic fellows but the raids hours in most of the spanish guilds are difficult to me to attend, so, i play with Shadowdancer since i've been there almost since i started to play.

i don't know what else... im a designer, more focused on the industrial design, and illustration, i love tacos , as may expect, and im a long haired dude...
    guess thats all...
    meh...

granpda here,35yo. logged in since 3th june '08 @ lovely Wildsoul,then merged Fury. played tos Voltz & nec Septicemia, at the once upon a time glorious Futilez,then Afternoon Delight,Tribunal & NW. i wonder if any of the old socks like Benseine,Tyyra,Veece,Kustos,Electricity,Carleen,Ti mkaru,Snowstormy etc,still roaming around tho >.> Slacking over Rage atm with a weird mix of Edit by Anzu: Dogs and dogs.
    Only elec left in the game and hes playing on Crom. For the rest of those guys u can try to search on the Futilez website/forum http://www.futilez.com/ (btw Tyyra isnt Tyyr, Tyyra was a female futile hox if I remember it right).

Have more info only about Carleen, hes quite busy with RL -> his daughter and quite nice hobby - Veteran Cars, so prolly no more drunk gaming nights for him

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Only elec left in the game and hes playing on Crom. For the rest of those guys u can try to search on the Futilez website/forum http://www.futilez.com/ (btw Tyyra isnt Tyyr, Tyyra was a female futile hox if I remember it right).

Have more info only about Carleen, hes quite busy with RL -> his daughter and quite nice hobby - Veteran Cars, so prolly no more drunk gaming nights for him

lol Hyen? i bet the original OLD Hyen insane conq Glad to see more vets still around Yep Tyyra was a fem hox. Last time seen Tyyra was on Rage srv,when we was on Rebelz (Futz rage guild),along with other old futz, Relf, Ihlamur, Ikshadow etc,then suddendly everyone dissapears >.< Ha ye i remember Carleen have 2 hobbies: making homemade beers,and his prehistoric Opel. Anyways,good to see u still here man.
    RL matters calling me and gtg over 3months afk now.
    Fire, out

lol Hyen? i bet the original OLD Hyen insane conq Glad to see more vets still around Yep Tyyra was a fem hox. Last time seen Tyyra was on Rage srv,when we was on Rebelz (Futz rage guild),along with other old futz, Relf, Ihlamur, Ikshadow etc,then suddendly everyone dissapears >.< Ha ye i remember Carleen have 2 hobbies: making homemade beers,and his prehistoric Opel. Anyways,good to see u still here man.
    RL matters calling me and gtg over 3months afk now.
    Fire, out
    yep, Im that old one Was on rage as well, but played there only for like a month or two with 39lvl toon in a guild called Human Mandible (Chigo, Stabbie, Ganko, Elec, Midian, etc), then moved back to Fury (I wasnt really goin to farm khitai as a necessary to play PvP on the 80lvl).

Im getting emails from Ikshadow everytime, when they are moving to another game, but to be honest, even with the poor population and a poor PvP content, AoC still rocks (combat system is simply the best)...Back to the Futilez, they didnt dissapear, just moved on for the obvious reasons - Pure PvP guild heavy focused on a mass PvP <- destroyed by Silirion as many others.

btw, Carleens green prehistoric Opel still lives

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    yep, Im that old one Was on rage as well, but played there only for like a month or two with 39lvl toon in a guild called Human Mandible (Chigo, Stabbie, Ganko, Elec, Midian, etc), then moved back to Fury (I wasnt really goin to farm khitai as a necessary to play PvP on the 80lvl).

Im getting emails from Ikshadow everytime, when they are moving to another game, but to be honest, even with the poor population and a poor PvP content, AoC still rocks (combat system is simply the best)...Back to the Futilez, they didnt dissapear, just moved on for the obvious reasons - Pure PvP guild heavy focused on a mass PvP <- destroyed by Silirion as many others.

btw, Carleens green prehistoric Opel still lives
    Lol ☺ i was in that guild on rage with my conq named wilco☺ only played lvl 39 there aswell☺ i also remember ihlamur, stabbie and ganko there aswell☺ ganko playing on hes dt khang or what it was?☺ hes k/d was ofer 5 lol☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast