Thread: need for help!!!!!!Payment problems! !

Unhappy need for help!!!!!!Payment problems! !

Hello everyone, I am a Chinese player, but I love this game is the same, just like you.
    I these days I write what had happened, and help me to see how to handle.

I was a few days before the game through friends, and playing on her huge world, attracted by the fascinating story, free game by a few days, I found that I have been unable to extricate themselves, so I'm going to recharge Member and the point of purchase.

I purchased, I found that because of national conditions in China, most people held is a debit card, not a credit card, requires a cumbersome pre-approval of payment by paypal payment, and I also because some cases, temporarily unable to apply for a credit card, so I had to find a friend to help with his credit card to help me pay. I believe that here, like game with friends laughed, and perhaps you have experienced this situation.

We continue. .

Now the critical moment my website and my account told my friend, and let him help me to pay by credit card, but the first attempt failed, and my account may fail because of the number of transactions banned At that time, my mood is really indescribable ~ ~ Although my account there is only two characters and not to 80, but I spent a little bit of practice together. I want to change you will feel surging! !

After a few minutes I calmed down, after all, my character level is not high, and I play the game a few days, I believe over again I will achieve faster now rank higher. So I went to greet friends paid for second, of course, I re-register another account, and I continue to refresh the page to view the payment schedule, this prompted me successful transaction, so my friends and I cheered together. I'll be landing the game, found did not immediately open membership privileges, I log back in to the site and query, findings suggest that the transaction has been approved and not the completion of the transaction! ! I thought it might take time to confirm the transaction, so I asked a friend to help me continue to recharge point, and the same has been approved! ! This time, my mood is very excited, as if'll be able to receive the same feeling of Christmas gifts! ! I'm going to out for a drink.

When a few hours later when I came back from the outside, my membership has not yet opened, and there is no point, this time I am anxious, careless point upgrade Member and found that my payment has not been changed and recharge the members of the first 12 months, that I recharge 2 years of membership, I hasten to tell the news to a friend, and he said I would pay to make up for the cost of this misuse. I believe that everyone can understand my excitement, right? The rest is waiting.

This morning I up early (my time here than the United States more than 12 hours), about 6:00 when I am on the web site to view the payment schedule, but I was also surprised that my account was banned! ! ! Show member recharge failure point recharge or has been approved, but did not give me! !

So I think of ways to contact customer service, but in addition to the phone (international phone charges is good, and my English is not good!), Online customer asked me to wait, and I waited for half an hour and no one answered, send Email as go down the drain what message did not, so I had to go to the forum to help, please help me think of a way to look at this case I want to how to deal with?

Thank you ~ ~

I am sorry to hear the struggles you've gone through, but all account issues should be conveyed through the proper channels with customer service. To contact Customer Service via email is to send an email through http://help.funcom.com or to go to http://www.ageofconan.com/support and click on "Email Support" .

As account and support issues are a private matter, the thread will now be closed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.