Thread: Returning player..

Default Returning player..

Well today I decided to return to AoC as I played it back in 2008.
    I've been looking into how a free player can get AA's and I found nothing. How do we enable AA gain as a free player as I don't really feel like subscribing again at this point. It says you can enable it with an item in the item shop and I haven't seen this item ~.~

1x AA point per day : Open shop --> Potions and Foods --> Enchantment --> Phial of Little help !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

if you plan on playing at level 80 you really have no choice but to give funcom a subscription fee

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    1x AA point per day : Open shop --> Potions and Foods --> Enchantment --> Phial of Little help !
    Audrey is referring to the Phial of Tranquility, to be exact.

If you don't see it in the list (it's purple and near the end), be sure you have a 20+ character selected in the top-left menu (and note that this is the character who receives it if you purchase it!!).
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

as a free-to-play player you can train AA, but you must at least purchase the khitai pack (only once of course) to enable the use of it