Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    What was ur class whalar?
    iam going with barb as thats what he wrote......

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Just played BR map as barb against group with 2 rangers, necro and demo. horrible xp.
    I truly hate rangers in that map
    Be happy you could have logged hox for that
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    iam going with barb as thats what he wrote......
    oops hehe x)

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Be happy you could have logged hox for that
    LOL

Actually barb is not that bad on BR when you have all speed buffs
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Why the hell demos have speed buff? What's the logic in that?

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    Why the hell demos have speed buff? What's the logic in that?
    Demo is actually quite squishy, the speed buff which is now a slower cast and only snares the other player/s or mobs used to be a root. It helps them to survive in difficult situations as they can create space and regen health.

Hands of the Underwold used to be an instant cast root. As a matter of fact, you used to have if feated 2 instant stuns, 2 instant KB, .5 second cast on Storm Chains which had an 18 second root time, and there were no CC immunities so you could keep someone CC'ed locked for up to almost 32 seconds at a time. That was all 1.5, and the people who were around since then still hate demo's to this day because of that. Stupidly OP then, almost a joke.

Demo's have always been a powerful class minus launch release (pretty crap then), but not everyone can get on one and be instant win like a Ranger or sometimes a Sin.

By far Ranger is the most idiot-proof class playabe in game followed closely by Sin. Both of these classes need minimal gear and AA to be instantly effective, and have a ton of get away trick to avoid dying, not to mention how easy it is to get in/out of stealth now and the stealth attack from Sin is close to OP initself.

I would argue tanks especially conqs become pretty stupid, but it takes a great deal of gear and time put into AA's for that to happen.

Fresh 80 out of the box Ranger and Sin are by far the easymode classes which can compete with fully geared toons.

I know I rage the most after surviving 2 or 3 people comming after me only to get Linebreakered from 40 meters across the map and then TTS by some no name PvP 2 Ranger, or after surviving 4 people filing in one by one intent on killing me to only get stealthed attacked and DWW by some equally bad Sin while I have a chode of health left. I especially like how they fan you after killing you once or twice and in the same way each time but never get the kill credit at the end.
    Last edited by Suctum; 12th April 2013 at 03:41.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Fresh 80 out of the box Ranger and Sin are by far the easymode classes which can compete with fully geared toons..
    But there is still difference while some bad/new ranger can still perform well and can have pretty good KD ratio in almost any mini bad sin can kill or finish someone but after mini he can count lot of deaths either...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast