Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

HoX if anything are underpowered in pvp...

The most annoying class from my perspective is the necro, due to their lingering dots.

Ranger.
    Its the easiest class in the game to be ''good at''. It requires next to no skill when you have a good amount of AA and t4 gear.

... the game laggs does not make ranger a worse class btw.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Anything with lots of insta casts, so really HOX and Demo are right up there. 300 latency (or worse) makes the really good kiters super jittery and a massive pain to hit with melee.
    You play conq. You don't get to QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    You play conq. You don't get to QQ.
    TRUE

Very good sins are hard to kill without having to take them to the grave with me.

Conqs aren't impossible to kill but they easily can screw me over with a Charge KB when i'm in enemy grounds. If they are carnage and dps heavy i die quick but if they are a 2hander its a long fight that 9/10 times i win.

Casters are easy to kill but likewise if i'm in a bad spot I can be compromised in any ongoing engagements and suffer a death.

Healers are 50/50 depends on if its solo fight or team fight (how much mitigation my enemy targets have)

I find fighting other barbs is very easy, if they TW you try to get a cc on them TW them get up on BR stacks and burst them down.

If i can predict a ranger i can easily kill them but they are usually either too witty, cheap, or have backup to make it worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragekiller View Post
    Very good sins are hard to kill without having to take them to the grave with me.

Conqs aren't impossible to kill but they easily can screw me over with a Charge KB when i'm in enemy grounds. If they are carnage and dps heavy i die quick but if they are a 2hander its a long fight that 9/10 times i win.

Casters are easy to kill but likewise if i'm in a bad spot I can be compromised in any ongoing engagements and suffer a death.

Healers are 50/50 depends on if its solo fight or team fight (how much mitigation my enemy targets have)

I find fighting other barbs is very easy, if they TW you try to get a cc on them TW them get up on BR stacks and burst them down.

If i can predict a ranger i can easily kill them but they are usually either too witty, cheap, or have backup to make it worthwhile.
    u win 9 out of 10 of duels vs brute conqs? Are they mentally challenged or what, if brute conq is atleast average barb have no chance whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragekiller View Post

lol, like blacksoulx said if you win against brute conq as barb they must be superb bad or afk. Even low lvl conq with bad gear can at least survive enough to run away.
    Healers 50/50 is also debatable, if they are good and know how to move they should won 9/10, specially with all bubles...
    Sins are killable, if equal skilled barb should have big advantage.
    Rangers can go down easy if i have all anti cc on but thing with them that i hate the most is a lot of them just start sprinting away as soon as they see someone attacking them.

I've been gone for 4 months and you guys take guard from the number 1 hated list! I might have to revisit and fix that.

When I left though.

Necros- Most annoying class. Dots, bombs, pet swarms, dots.

The rest are only as annoying as the player behind them.

Just played BR map as barb against group with 2 rangers, necro and demo. horrible xp.
    I truly hate rangers in that map

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast