Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

I also see hoxes doing good with t4 gear. they can really dish nice dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by abbalinos View Post
    It is useless for a Conqueror, without at least 50% protection, we just melt... unless it is a melee vs melee team, which is unrealistic as Necros/demos make up to 50% of minis on Crom, as per my observation.

The classes that benefit most from it are the sins, and maybe followed by rangers.
    Conqs melt if they dont have 50% protection at least? Oo wtf...

Which other classes can get this high with even pvp gear?
    Last edited by Zatochi; 15th April 2013 at 15:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    and sin to, as they can be almost perma stealth in minis like many does
    Paradoxly those sins perma hiding in minies cause lot of losts for their team...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by abbalinos View Post
    In a way Korando, im not too upset about the T4 gear for casters, as it tilted the odds in favor of the casters now(those who can get it at least)... so less QQ about soldiers now

But try fighting a sin with T4 gear now...
    Soldiers are still OP

But yes, soldiers are classes which benefits less of T4 gear and reason is the insane amount of Protection on PvP gear which make them unkillable machines (in good hands ofc, you are just immortal on Conq ).

But you are right about sins, in T4 gear they are insane.
    To play Demo vs top sins it's just dull, I just can't do anything if not try to run and hope to get some help.

Even on BS I got almost 1 shot by bomb if playing without bubble and with RoG on cooldown.

Yes definitely sins is class which benefits more of T4 armor.

Funcom must pay a lot of attention if they plan to release a new tier of PvP gear.
    Imagine what could be if they delever PvP T4 set with similar damage to PvE T4 set and same amount of protection as PvP gear.
    Tanks would become monsters
    Last edited by Calore; 15th April 2013 at 15:21.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Yeah expecially Soldiers dont prfoti much from t4 gear. Guys are we playing same game or are you just soldierplayers?

Soldiers are the only classes getting T4 gear with Protection on it and way more strength and damage on it then PvP Gear.

No other classes profit more from t4 gear then soldiers.

at that sins dont need prot on their gear is just proof of non excistent class appreciation. LO needs a crit to be active which means in most case already a lot of damage as for all classes. Dull pains CD is way to long to make a high influence here.

Sin is one of the last classes i get problems with in PvP and it doesnt matter if i am playing caster or melee. And if you need help, then get help. As if sins have better chances against good rangers/guardians/conqs/BS/barbs on their own then caster vs sins.

all the stuff here is only valid in 1vs1 and this game is in its current state because ppl always arguing with 1vs1 balance.

You all forget that most sins just pop up with everything ready and then vanish until CD is gone. That makes them look stronger then they actually are. Play a sin without hit an run tactic and you will see how strong they are...
    Last edited by Zatochi; 15th April 2013 at 15:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    I also see hoxes doing good with t4 gear. they can really dish nice dmg.
    You can do very well with t4 gear, unless there is a highly geared Demo/Necro on the other team.

lo needs to be adjusted its permanent immortality.

protection amounts on pvp gear for soldier/healer needs to be reduced drasticaly, as well as overall increase dps stats in all pvp armors so they are comparable to t4 raid gear

only mage who truly becomes overpowered with t4 gear is demo, the only mage able to by using 1 single spell to burn down half a soldier's health with waves of flame, wich is also the only mage able to chace and cast spells that deal damage and debuff, and only mage with fully operational cc's.
    hox has crappiest cc's, and necros only have 1 decent stun and one stupid long snare from frozen hatred.
    hox in t4 gear just dies.
    necro using just t4 need decent team or they just die.
    demos use wave of fail and everyone dies except assassins who have perma immunity.
    what seems to me is sins on german servers must be pretty crap if they can be kited by mages everywhere else they kill mages with total impunity, except crap ones who cant use anti cc's those can be easily kited and burned down when lo is off for 5 secs.

and how not to mention tts from ranger crits for 4k even with all shield up
    Last edited by Arishanya; 17th April 2013 at 23:57.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

@Zatoichi: Then we really play different game m8, cause Sin is the only class I have problems when I play demo (T4 ranger is a pain too, but Sin is just dull beyond imagination).

About soldiers, I think that the Protection difference between T4 fearless souls set and PvP set is too high to make it a better option.
    Anyway on Crom I have seen only few tanks using Fearless Souls sets in minis. They were not really hard to handle and much easier to kill, but probably it was related to players (not sure).
    Last edited by Calore; 15th April 2013 at 16:16.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    Lotus Overload needs to be adjusted its permanent immortality.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    protection amounts on pvp gear for soldier/healer needs to be reduced drasticaly, as well as overall increase dps stats in all pvp armors so they are comparable to t4 sets
    And this, but I'd nerf protection only on soldiers sets, healers die (again, from Demo PoV).

And this, but I'd nerf protection only on soldiers sets, healers die (again, from Demo PoV).[/QUOTE]

Then the pom would just rule supreme

I am baffled no one mentioned the uber pom so far... :P