Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    What does this have to do with anything I was talking about? Your somebody who has been playing a demo for a while, so your not included in what I am saying. Name all of these faceroll demo's on Set dominating minis...they must not be playing when I play because I do not see them.

PS: I was at 20,000 kills almost 3 years ago...how are you only at 20k now?
    I don't know what you're talking about either. You're all over the place in terms of baseline. By your AA and gear standard my point still stands true, demo and ranger both have it easy. Obvie there are players who play insane hours, have great groups and get carried, but in terms of ease of progression, ranger and demos are neck and neck. I argued that by the way specs and AAs are set up, demos have it even easier than rangers. And btw, the only way you can get more than 2-3 expertise pots when leveling is if you're a premium subber from long time and and have accued all the free pots in the store and from the sub deals, hardly describe what a normal player goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    T4 gear on any class is faceroll.
    nope, it favors ranged players more as any pve gear do.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    and sin to, as they can be almost perma stealth in minis like many does

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    and sin to, as they can be almost perma stealth in minis like many does
    Not to mention the fact that protection is less of a factor for Sin than it is most melee AND the t4 gear has more armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Not to mention the fact that protection is less of a factor for Sin than it is most melee AND the t4 gear has more armor.
    the dex on t4 gear gives awesome amount of evade also.

I am not saying which class it favors. Stop trolling please. I said that it helps any class with dps.

It also helps tos as well, so sins, tos and ranged.

the dex on t4 gear gives awesome amount of evade also.
    And the strength on it gives awesome amount of armor for barb and soldiers. Wisdom awesome amount of protection like intelligence does too. Where is your point again?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    And the strength on it gives awesome amount of armor for barb and soldiers. Wisdom awesome amount of protection like intelligence does too. Where is your point again?
    It is useless for a Conqueror, without at least 50% protection, we just melt... unless it is a melee vs melee team, which is unrealistic as Necros/demos make up to 50% of minis on Crom, as per my observation.

The classes that benefit most from it are the sins, and maybe followed by rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by abbalinos View Post
    It is useless for a Conqueror, without at least 50% protection, we just melt... unless it is a melee vs melee team, which is unrealistic as Necros/demos make up to 50% of minis on Crom, as per my observation.

The classes that benefit most from it are the sins, and maybe followed by rangers.
    I agree.

I'd say Sin benefit most of all classes, followed by ranger / demo / necro.

I also see some PoM and ToS do fine with T4 gear sometimes, but good PoM and ToS switch to PvP gear depending on opponent team.

For BS it's not much useful.
    I use only some parts (legs, hands) with Muti build and when possible.

I don't play tanks in PvP, but from a Demo pov, they loose a lot with T4 gear (they melt down very fast as Tarikko said).

I see some barbs do fine with some T4 gear too: they die faster but also do a lot more damage, and overall they seem to work better even in 1 vs 1 vs demo for example.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

In a way Korando, im not too upset about the T4 gear for casters, as it tilted the odds in favor of the casters now(those who can get it at least)... so less QQ about soldiers now

But try fighting a sin with T4 gear now...

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast